- Super-Capacitors Reduce EMI Noise. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, preceding p58
The article evaluates the CAP-XX's G series of super-capacitors from Tecate Industries Inc.
- Segmented Metalized Film. // Product Design & Development;Aug2009, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates the polyester (PET) film TYPE 9114 capacitors and polypropylene (PP) film TYPE 9014 film capacitor from Tecate Industries Inc.
- Capacitor Line Expanded. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p53
Introduces the monolithic ceramic chip capacitors from Tecate Industries Inc.
- Segmented Metallized Film Capacitors. // Power Electronics Technology;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p45
The article reviews the Type 9114 and Type 9014 film capacitors from Tecate Industries Inc.
- Spotlight on Passives. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates several passive components including the EVC series of multi-layer monolithic ceramic capacitors (MLCCs) from Murata Electronics, the CAP-XX ultra-thin G Series of supercapacitors from Tecate Industries Inc., and the 407DC-N2R7K supercapacitor from Illinois Capacitor Inc.
- PASSIVES & DISCRETES PASSIVES & DISCRETES. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Sep2009, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p34
The article evaluates several electric devices including TYPE9014 film capacitors from Tecate Industries Inc., SG-211SE Series of clock oscillators from Epson Toyocom Corp. and 1044 SMD LP patch antenna from Yageo Corp.
- Tecate, Corona Take Different Paths in U.S. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;03/26/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p45
Details the advertising campaigns of beer companies Tecate and Corona in the United States. Budget allotted by the companies for their campaigns; Aim of the beer companies; Target markets.
- EDITOR'S SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p16
Introduces several electronic products. Features of PC5-5 ultracapacitor from Maxwell Technologies Inc.; Technological innovations done on Type CMT multiplayer ceramic chip capacitor from Tecate Industries Inc.; Usability of Type SPV capacitors from Cornell Dubilier.
- OEM/DESIGN COVERAGE: ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p39
The article evaluates several hydraulic equipment, including Lumifa Series LF1A and LF1B LED light strips from IDEC Corp., PBF Series ultracapacitors from Tecate Industries Inc. and oval rocker switch from Phaseda LLC.