- Sensor bus module. // Machine Design;05/21/98, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p148
Features efector Inc.'s product line for actuator sensor-interface bus interconnection. Capabilities; Applications.
- Magnetic Proximity Switches. // Machine Design;10/22/98, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p164
Focuses on the magnetic proximity switches from Efector Inc. in Exton, Pennsylvania. Benefits of the switches.
- Proximity switches make perfect sense for harsh applications. Higgins, Amy // Machine Design;08/17/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 16, p50
Presents information on efector proximity switches from ifm efector inc. in Exton, Pennsylvania. Sensor's features and key benefits; Why oil and coolants used in metalcutting operations challenge proximity sensors.
- Tough proximity sensors handle rough environments. // American Machinist;Jul2000, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p40
Features ifm efector inc.'s efector m proximity switches for metalworking applications. Capabilities and uses; Solution to the problem of mechanical damage.
- Electronic pressure switch. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2005, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p56
Evaluates the PK series of non-contact, electronic pressure switch from IFM Efector Inc. Information that the switch offers simple setup in compact 72 mm long housing; Information on various other features of the switch.
- SPOTLIGHT: 7 of the best. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jun2012, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates several industrial equipment, including the TriMod Besta level switches from Control Components Inc., the ATEX Certified Pyropress Industrial Differential Pressure Switches from Duff and Macintosh, and the pressure sensors from Ifm Efector Inc.
- Electronic Pressure Switch non-contact, no moving parts. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p45
The article presents information about electronic pressure switch of IFM Efector Inc. PK Series electronic pressure switch offers reliable no-moving-parts design, simple setup, compact 72- mm long housing, and 316 stainless steel process connection. Device is capable of more than 50 million...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Design News;4/23/90, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p147
The article presents several engineering products. Model KGE proximity switch developed by Efector Inc. is only 18 mm in dia, and features a built-in sensitivity adjustment. EA-40 epoxy resin devised by Smooth-On Inc. provides a long lasting, water-tight bond for electronic components. Family of...
- New Products. // Product Design & Development;Nov2004, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p22
The article presents news related to new electronic products. Hyde Park Electronics LLC. has introduced induced proximity sensors by the name Osiprox, which are designed to improve productivity while saving time, space, and purchasing hassles. Touch International Inc. has developed IRTouch...