Ultra-miniature power supply
- Power Supplies. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2009, Vol. 53 Issue 13, p14
The article presents a comparison of electronic power supplies, including IAP300T1230 SixPac 300 A/1200 V 3-phase bridge IGBT inverter from Applied Power Systems Inc., ULP Series 500 V to 5000 V modules from EMCO High Voltage Corp. and ECS100 single output 100 W AC/DC power supplies from XP...
- High-voltage modules. // Spectroscopy;Oct2011, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p50
The article offers brief information on the C & CA series 100 volts (v) - 8 kilovolts (kV) miniature, regulated high-voltage modules from EMCO High Voltage Corp.
- Miniature voltage converters. // Spectroscopy;Feb2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p68
The article offers brief information on the A Series direct current (DC)-to-high-voltage-DC converters from EMCO High Voltage Corp.
- High-Voltage Power Supplies. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p24
A preview of the USB HV Series high-voltage power supply from EMCO High Voltage Corp. is presented.
- Compact Power Supply Targets Detector Applications. // Laboratory Equipment;Mar2008, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p17
The article evaluates the 10077 HV power supply from EMCO High Voltage Corp.
- PRODUCT RESOURCES. // Spectroscopy;Apr2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p43
The article evaluates several spectroscopy products which include demountable ICP torch from Glass Expansion, RA-3420 Gold+AFS mercury analyzer from Nippon Instruments North America, and USBHV high-voltage power supply from EMCO High Voltage Corp.
- Winners: Power Sources & Conditioning Devices. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec2005, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p26
This article reviews electric power supplies to apparatus and electric current converters from Artesyn Technologies, EMCO High Voltage, Lambda, GlobTek, Absopulse Electronics, and others.
- Better Parts Build a Better Product. Livingstone, Paul // R&D Magazine;Aug2012, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the innovative strategies of scientific instrument supply providers to meet the demands of original equipment manufacturers. It mentions EMCO High Voltage Corporation's encapsulation technology in providing power control. Tec5USA Inc. focuses on sensitivity specification...
- Power products. // Telephony;12/08/97, Vol. 233 Issue 23, pPTN29
Features several power electronics. Includes Telecommunications Power Systems' TPS GMT fuse; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s 6611C, 6613C, 6614C and 6631B power supplies; MGE UPS Systems' Pulsar ESV uninterruptible power supply.