Self-serve lifts participation rates
- Renovation spurs `double-up' meals. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p16
Presents information on the New Kensington-Arnold School District in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, focusing on the renovations conducted on the middle school. Problems encountered when attempting to relocate students to accommodate work done to the building; Expectations for the middle school...
- Using bond funds on repairs instead of construction costs Cleveland district millions. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;6/11/2012, p10
The article reports that the Cleveland, Ohio school district shaved off dollars from the 335 million U.S. dollars school renovation and construction fund approved by voters in its constant search for more money for its daily operations.
- Bond election set. // East Bernard Express (TX);3/22/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that rice school district voters in Altair, Texas will decide on May 12 whether to borrow $16.6 million for building improvements.
- Freshmen will be in portables while $800K wing is built. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/5/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the improvements made at the Whitney Independent School District (Whiney ISD)in Texas which include the two new portable buildings at the high school and roadway improvements at the elementary campus.
- DISTRICTWIDE DESIGNS. Lopez, Robert; Ruck, James A. // American School & University;Nov2002, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p341
Gives advice on renovation projects for school districts in the U.S. Communication with district representatives and key constituents; Issues on planning; Community communications; Overview of the design and construction process. INSET: Laying the groundwork.
- Cafeteria is reborn with a Disney touch, new menu-mix. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the renovation of the cafeteria of Cocoa Beach High School, Florida by Dawn Houser. Details on how the renovation was done by Houser, an fsd at Brecard County School District, Florida; Comments made by Houser on the transformation; Information on the menu at the renovated cafeteria.
- VOCATIONAL/INDUSTRIAL ARTS. // American School & University;Aug2002, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p147
Features the Lapeer County Intermediate School District Education and Technology Center in Attica, Michigan. History of the school; Renovation of the district; Spaces added to the school.
- TEXAS: Leander Stadiums Get Nod. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/4/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32828, p9
The article reports on the plan of Leander Independent School District to construct two new stadiums and renovate its Bible stadium by using the $40 million voter-approved bond money in Texas. The school board intends to upgrade its restrooms and concession stands and build a 5,000 seat stadium...
- Colo. School District To Go Greener. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32576, p1
The article reports on the plan of Boulder Valley, Colorado School District RE-2 to take bids for $120 million of general obligation debt in February 27, 2007. The proceeds will be used to building renovations that increase energy efficiency and modernize aging structures across the northern...