Florida schools debut coffee brand
- Pinnacle Environmental signs lease. Eure, Jenny // Fort Worth Business Press;6/26/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p8
Focuses on issues related to real estate business in Texas. Lease of an office/warehouse space to Pinnacle Environmental at the Village Creek Industrial Park in Fort Worth; Sale of a land located off of Highway 377 to the Keller Independent School District; Renovation of the Razzoo's Cajun...
- New Jersey districts receive $197M for software and hardware, etc. // Electronic Education Report;09/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the allocation for school districts New Jersey to purchase computer software, hardware and staff development resources. Distance learning applications; Maintenance of technology centers.
- Wealthy Texas Districts Say Robin Hood Starves Students. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p30
Reports on the feedback given by wealthy school districts in Texas regarding a school-finance formula for the school districts in the state. Details of the formula; Possible impact of the formula on the fiscal health of the districts; Efforts of a state legislative committee to find ways of...
- ILLINOIS: Spending Too Much. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p29
Focuses on expenditures of school districts in Illinois. Difference between revenues and expenditures; Financial practices followed by school districts.
- ILLINOIS: Another Aaa School. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p29
Reports on ratings of the New Trier Township High School District 203 in Cook County, Illinois. Number of districts in the state that have Aaa ratings; Completion of the refunding of general obligation bonds of the district; Location of the district.
- S&P Report Predicts Budget Problems for Robin Hood-Raided Texas Districts. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p30
Reports on the school districts of Texas. Features of property-rich school districts; Contributors to Robin Hood redistribution scheme; Implications of the school finance formula of the state.
- On Oakland's ebonics: Some say gibberish, some say slang, some say dis den dat, me say dem dumb,... Jackson, Jacquelyne John // Black Scholar;Spring97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p18
Speculates on the resolution of California's Oakland Unified school district declaration about ebonics. Information on the role of public school teachers and the resolution; Discussion on the resolution.
- The fallacy of ebonics. Hutchinson, Earl Ofari // Black Scholar;Spring97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p36
Reflects on the Oakland school board's decision to recognize ebonics as a separate language. Support given to the school board from the Black community leaders and educators; Reaction from supporters of ebonics.
- The Black Scholar Reader's forum: Ebonics. Woodford, Maize // Black Scholar;Spring97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
Discusses the effects of the Oakland, California's School Board's passing of the resolution on ebonics in December 1996. What the Oakland School Board based its resolution on; Analysis of the resolution.