Zale Lipshy Univ. Hospital pushes speed, higher checks
- WHAT'S HOT IN N.Y.C.'S FINANCIAL DISTRICT. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p35
The article presents the menus offered by restaurants in New York City. Bridge Cafe serves almond-coated Atlantic halibut with saffron-tomato bouillon and crispy goat cheese grits cake. Les Halles Downtown offers French cuisine such as pan-seared scallops with Champagne sauce and blood sausage...
- Fare Game. Van Houten, Ben; Strong, Andrea // Restaurant Business;Apr2002, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p14
Profiles the nominees for the 2002 Menu Strategist Award of the 'Restaurant Business' magazine in the U.S. Neil Culbertson, vice president of marketing at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers; Brian Weselby, corporate chef at Constellation Concepts.
- GOOD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/5/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4652, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry including charity Sleep Mart Inc. asking the guests of Great Britain to donate 1 pound to the homeless, one related to the world's largest wine glass and another related to the menu devised by the von Essen Hotels.
- A classic restaurant is thriving on the South Strip. Desiderio, Charlie // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;1/31/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p14
Features the Bootlegger Bistro, a restaurant in Las Vegas Boulevard South, Nevada. Number of years served by the restaurant; Owners of the restaurant; Cost of the restaurant's prime menu.
- Warm fellow feeling may spark recovery. Hancock, Peter // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4205, p20
Highlights the warmth of feeling of overseas visitors to Great Britain. Examples of menus at the Pride of Britain Hotels; Advantage of being a hotelkeeper.
- OPENINGS. S. B. // New York;4/10/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p58
The article presents the top three restaurants in Mayfair London, England. Asian-influenced French dishes are served by Maze owned by Gordon Ramsay. Celebrity-saturated outpost Nobu Berkeley is open until 2:00 A.M. in the Metropolitan Hotel. China Tang offers the classic Cantonese menu and they...
- GASTRO-INTESTINAL INTELLIGENCE. // New Yorker;7/30/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p16
The article features the menu being offered at the Chalfonte-Haddon Hall Hotel located in the Atlantic City, New Jersey. According to the author, the Haddon Hotel serves a menu which targets gastrointestinal systems. He added that such menu is served at irregular intervals which will include...
- Trainers, walkers and guns find a hearty welcome. Short, Wendy // Farmers Weekly;10/29/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 18, Following p84
Focuses on the menu offered at the White Swan inn in North Yorkshire, England. Popular dishes served at the inn; Clients of the inn.
- Trust's chocolate ban leaves a bitter taste. // Nursing Standard;3/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p7
Reports that nurses are furious after their local primary care trust banned the sale of chocolate in three hospitals of Great Britain. Necessity of having a balanced diet; Plan of Unison officer Robert Demaine to intervene of negotiations at the local level fail; Issue on the freedom of choice...