Univ. of Arizona intros board-plan
- At U. of Arizona: Faculty dining room open for res. breakfast. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p22
Reports that the Union Club, the faculty dining facility at University of Arizona, will switch to resident dining for breakfast, dinner and weekend brunches as part of the first campus board-plan at the Tucson, Arizona campus. Operation of the club on a debut card system of points.
- Briefs. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
Presents food management-related news briefs in the United States as of December 1998. Plan of the University of Arizona to renovate its Memorial Student Union; Winners of the 1998 Mind to Menu Visionary Awards; List of accounts that HDS Services has secured.
- Go Wildcats! Pass a burrito. // Inside Tucson Business;8/21/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p11
The article offers news briefs related to food service in Tucson, Arizona. El Charro CafÃ© has signed an agreement with the University of Arizona about the offering of the restaurant of food during the university's sporting events. Several restaurants in the city are offering special menu that...
- Rita Road not appropriate site for New Campus. // Inside Tucson Business;10/16/95, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p4
Editorial. Comments on the possibility of approving the separation of New Campus from the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. Search for the campus' site; Objections to establishment costs; Factors deterring the success of the New Campus' separation from the university.
- UA Main Gate to be occupied next month. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;2/12/96, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the department consolidation efforts at the University of Arizona (UA) in Tucson. Move of 17 UA departments into a five-story building; Advantage of the transfer for the departments that work closely; Move of some departments from leased space; Financing plan or the Main Gate Building.
- UA campus suffers ongoing space shortage. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;10/07/96, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the chronic shortage of campus space at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Lack of more than one million square feet of room; Office-sharing for faculty members; College of Medicine; Storage of equipment in the halls.
- Hunt for UA president heating up this month. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;06/02/97, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the search for a president for the University of Arizona by the Arizona Board of Regents. Total candidate pool; Selection criteria; Selection process.
- UA course prepares students with real-life experience. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;12/4/95, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the launching of a course focusing on real-life work experience at the University of Arizona. Preparation of students for the job market as the main goal of the course; Teamwork and Business Leadership Workshop for Natural Scientists and Engineers as the course name.
- UA ranks 16th in research expenditures. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;12/4/95, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p14
Presents developments concerning the University of Arizona. Research expenditures for the fiscal year 1995; University as the fifth in the United States in terms of technology master's programs.