Customers triple at Fla. Honeywell
- Honeywell: Happy times are here again. Kimelman, John // FW;2/21/95, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the factors affecting Honeywell Inc.'s financial performance as of February 1995. Decline of stock share prices; Impact of a patent suit on the company's finances; Possibility for a company acquisition.
- Honeywell Notes Q4 Momentum But Still Cautious On '14. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;1/24/2014, p00
The article discusses the 2013 fourth quarter financial results for aerospace company Honeywell, including information on Honeywell's earnings per share (EPS) statement, the sales of their aerospace division, and the sale of its friction materials business.
- Honeywell cautious on 2014. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/27/2014, pA02
The maker of climate-control systems and airplane parts said Q4 EPS rose 13% to $1.24, beating views by 3 cents. Revenue rose 8% to $10.39 bil, above estimates for $10.19 bil. Sales at its aerospace division rose 3% to $3.1 bil on 3% growth from its commercial sales and 2% growth in defense and...
- Industrial Giants Lift Returns. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/16/2013, pA01
- RESTAURANTS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p113
A list of the top restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including Balboa Pizza, The Cafe and Dick's Las Resort.
- TASTE OF AMERICA. Holley, Vivian // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p18
Looks at the local dining establishments in Atlanta, Georgia in 2000. Information on Nikolai's Roof restaurant; Ritz-Carlton restaurant; Park 75 restaurant.
- Malibu Connection. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jan2000, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p225
Reports on the construction of the Indianapolis, Indiana restaurant Malibu on Maryland, which has been built where The Indiana News Co. once stood. Description of the restaurant.
- How high? Stagaman, Mary // Cincinnati Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p128
Features the Jump Cafe in Cincinnati, Ohio. Vince Bryant's transformation of the former Main Street Brewery into Jump Cafe; Wine bar; Interior decoration; Dishes created by chef Allen Stickell and his team; Prices of dishes; Service provided by staff; Desserts; Reservation of the elevator room...
- Cool jazz. Stagaman, Mary // Cincinnati Magazine;May2001, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p142
Features Promontory Bar and Grill restaurant in Cincinnati, Ohio. Specialties; Business hours; Prices; Reservations; Customer service.