Nathan's launches home-meal program
- Nathan's kin reaches beyond Coney Island. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p51
Reports on Nathan's Famous Inc.'s plan of developing ten Nathan's Famous restaurants throughout the United States. Concentration of restaurants' locations on Jewish communities; Appointment of William Handwerker as Sporting News Grille Inc. vice president; Distribution of Publick House's...
- Let's do deli. Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;5/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p2
Reports on Nathan's Famous' licensing of its name to a new assortment of cold cuts that will be available at supermarket delicatessens in the United States. Payback enjoyed from retailing packaged Nathan's dogs; Sandwich fixings that Nathan's will retail.
- Nathan's gets prepared to feed whole families. Sanders, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;03/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p4
Reports on Nathan's Famous Incorporated and its diversification of its product range to increase sales. Details on this move; Expectations of the move; Financial situation of the company; Comments from Wayne Norbitz, Chief operating officer, Nathan's.
- Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs follows national trend. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;06/30/97, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the addition of two other franchises to a Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs eatery in Westchester County, New York. Strategy to attract more customers; Trend in the fast-food industry.
- Nathan's goes to college. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p34
Reports on Nathan's Famous' opening of a restaurant at the State University of New York's College of Technology in Farmingdale. Size of restaurant; Menu offered.
- Nathan's stock is on a roll. ELSTEIN, AARON // Crain's New York Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the growth of Nathan's Famous Inc.'s securities by 50% at Coney Island in New York for four months ending August 2012.
- Nathan's Famous posts profits for 4thQ, fiscal year. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p10
Reports on Nathan's Famous Inc.'s reporting of $1.53 million in profits for the fiscal year ending March 29, 1998. Inclusion of net gains in the company's profit report; Nathan's commitment to expanding brand-marketing and distribution strategies; Development of smaller restaurant units with...
- Nathan's Famous posts 21% profit gain in 1st Q. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/31/98, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p12
Reports on the increased profits of Nathan's Famous Inc. in June 1998. Increase in first quarter profits; Total revenues; Sources of revenues.
- Nathan's to open first international unit in Israel. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p136
Reports on the plans of Nathan's Famous Inc. to open a restaurant in Israel.