Meadows manor now `open to public'
- Renovations bring fine-dining aura to retirement center. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p76
Details the renovation of the dining room at Collington, a retirement community in Mitchellville, Maryland. Increase of room size; Installation of a center display-cooking area; Consideration of the special needs of the residents.
- A Face-lift for Homestead Village CafÃ©. // FoodService Director;6/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information regarding the renovation of the dining room of Homestead Village, a retirement community in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Do Some CCRC Dining Rooms Discriminate Against the Frail? // Food Management Exclusive Insight;2/13/2012, p1
The article focuses on the question of whether policies at some continuing care retirement communities (CCRSs) that limit access to communal dining rooms to healthier residents housed in independent living units violate the Fair Housing Act or the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Farewell to a fine dining landmark. // Restaurant Business;12/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 18, p26
Reports the closing of Crosskeys Inn in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Reasons for the closure; Response of the community; History of the establishment.
- Dining rooms. // House Beautiful;Jan84, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p37
Seven examples with as much variety. From the garden room, to the office, the sitting room, the living room and kitchen--all designed for dining.
- Rich mix for dining. Engle, C. // Southern Living;Sep88, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p156
Shows the advantages of mixing, rather than matching, dining room furniture. More flexibility in style, greater leeway in the choice of draperies, rugs and upholstery fabrics; Variety is less boring and pieces can be bought at different times.
- Defining dining. Hamwood, Emma // Australian House & Garden;Apr98, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p102
Presents information on the options for the dining room. Illustration of different types of dining rooms; Listings of tips on how make your dining room inviting.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2009, Issue 5640, p10
A correction to the dining room feature article that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Supper rooms. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2003, Issue 4, p130
Focuses on dining rooms suitable for supper time. Glass top dining table used in the room; Color of chairs in a minimally decorated dining room; Painting used in a 22-seater dining room.