Smithsonian splits foodservice contracts
- Compass, Sodexho to compete at Smithsonian. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p51
Focuses on the awarding by the Smithsonian Institution in Washington D.C. of a bid to handle three museum locations to Sodexho less than two weeks after Compass Group USA's receipt of the contract to manage foodservice for four venues on the south side of the institution.
- Honoring helping hands. Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;09/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p13
Reports on the plan of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. to hold an exhibition to highlight the role of Afro-Americans in the food service industry. Presentation of `With These Hands: African-American Food Ways': Role of the Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance in the...
- WORKING WITH EUREST OUT WEST: Honeywell liaison partners with contractor to stimulate business. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p34
Provides information on the foodservice operations of Eurest Dining Services at the facility operations of Honeywell Engines and Systems in Phoenix, Arizona. Design of the diner; Changes made on the menu; Details on the launching of the take-home food program.
- Sodexho at the Smithsonian. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the contract won by Sodexho Management Services to serve daily customers in Smithsonian Institution's foodservice locations on the South Side of the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Upgrade of the quality of food; Deli Signatures program; Upscale buffet.
- FRESH-TO-ORDER DOMINATES: BOEING CAFES GO ON DISPLAY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Provides information on display cooking, a service offering prominent in Boeing cafes in the U.S. Test-marketing conducted by Eurest Dining Services for the service in Everett, Washington; Foods offered at the grab-and-go area of the cafeteria; Plans of Eurest for the business.
- 'SATISFACTION UP' AT EUREST UNIT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the Fabulous Friday Cookout program created by Eurest Dining Services for cafeterias at Guidant Corp. in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Response of customers to the cookout program; Information on the grills acquired by the client for the cookouts.
- Eurest's hunger link. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the plan of Eurest Dining Services to participate in Foodchain's `Match A Meal' program each Valentine's Day. Monetary contribution to the program; Background of Foodchain; Comments from Joan Wedekind, Eurest Mid-Atlantic regional vice president.
- UNDER EUREST DINING SVCS.: Prudential consolidates. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on the foodservice operations run by Eurest Dining Services for the Prudential Insurance Co. of America. Planned renovations in its Livingston, New Jersey facility; Explanations from Ron Ehrhardt, director of food service at Prudential; Stations that comprise the Roseland 1 system.
- A highly versatile bird. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p100
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several food service operators in the business and industry sector of the United States. Cost of the cutlets served by Eurest Dining Services; Estimated number of daily lunchtime customers that were served at Nortel Networks; Information on how food service...