NJ hosp. increases cafeteria revs. 30%
- Five earn Leapfrog's 'Top Hospitals' distinction. Fitzgerald, Beth // njbiz;12/8/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p3
The article reports that five hospitals of New Jersey have been included in the annual list of Top Hospitals released by the health care organization Leapfrog Group, including Hoboken University Medical Center, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and Virtua Voorhees Hospital.
- Hackensack, Englewood in clinical, academic affiliation. FITZGERALD, BETH // njbiz;4/20/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the creation by Hackensack University Health Network and Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in 2015 of a clinical and academic affiliation that will benefit the communities they serve in New Jersey.
- ENGLEWOOD HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER. // njbiz;9/9/2013 Supplement, p24
The article profiles Englewood Hospital and Medical Center located in Englewood, New Jersey. It states that clinical services offered in the hospital include its Emergency Care Center, its Leslie Simon Breast Care and Cytodiagnosis Center, and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior...
- Whether it's a boy or a girl, it's a customer for life. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;7/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p5
The article reports that New Jersey hospitals are investing in maternal care to build years-long relationships with families. Warren Geller of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center said selecting the right amenities and anticipating their needs are key to attracting mothers. Saint Clare's Health...
- N.J. health systems earn 2015 Most Wired honors. Strauss, Eric // njbiz;7/20/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p2
The article announces that several New Jersey hospitals have been included in Hospitals & Health Networks' 2015 "Most Wired List" including Atlantic Health System, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, and Meridian Health.
- Seeing Beyond the Viewer. Woock, Kurt // Imaging Economics;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on the Evercore Smartstore module from TeraMedica, which used in the information technology (IT) aspects of healthcare. Ron Fuschillo, chief information officer of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center expects to save $2 million by 2015 with the solution. It cites various...
- New spring menu blooms at Wild Orchid Cafe. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p45
Reports on Mount Laurel, N.J.-based Wild Orchid Cafe's spring menu. Food offered; Cost.
- Cafeterias struggle as market dwindles. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of cafeterias in the United States for 1995. Cafeteria's financial losses; Increase in capital expenditures; Retrenchment; Cafeteria companies' downsizing of its units; Advertising and merchandising strategies.
- All roads lead to Vegas. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the opening of the Coyote Cafe and the Wolfgang Puck's Cafe in the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. Rumors of Stars' opening in the Las Vegas area; Denial by Jeremiah Tower of Stars.