- For My Brothers and Sisters in the Failure Business. Krim, Seymour // Review of Contemporary Fiction;Spring2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p104
This article of a reprint which appeared in Mark Cohen's "Missing a Beat: The Rants and Regrets of Seymour Krim." It talks about the lyricism of failure, American style. It highlights Krim's and the U.S. preoccupation with youth. The author longs that life remains filled with untested promise....
- My adventures with my brother Kaput. Houle, Samuel // Windspeaker;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the memories and relationship that the author shared with her younger brother having nickname Kaput. Days for which Kaput's marriage lasted; Reasons for the termination of Kaput's marriage; Contest that excited them the most at summer games in their community; Reasons for the two...
- The Joys of being a Sibling. Laidlaw, Liz // Relational Child & Youth Care Practice;Winter2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p21
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's relationship with her brother while they were growing up and her experience of parenting her daughter and son.
- Five sisters reveal GRIEF TURNED US INTO BODY BUILDERS. Keeble, Sharon // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/24/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 52, p44
A personal narrative is presented which narrates the experiences of siblings Sarah Latham Perez, Shelly, Mary Jane, Christy and Amanda on becoming bodybuilders.
- Disconnect. Wiest, Robert // Teen Ink;Dec2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of talking to his sister before she her wedding.
- lost & found. Jochmann, Carmen // Angels on Earth;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p65
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's relationship with her sister.
- Across the Generations. // Red Boots & Attitude: The Spirit of Texas Women Writers;2002, p250
The article presents a reprint of the article "Across the Generations," which appeared in Houston Chronicle.com in 1998. It narrates the experience of a Chinese immigrant in the U.S. on knowing the economic situation of her relatives in Hong Kong, China. It describes Hong Kong and its people....
- Five Seconds At a Time. // Human Development;Summer2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p13
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's relationship with his brother.
- THE NIGHT OF THE FLYING KITTEN. Meier, Jill // Ignite Your Faith;Sept/Oct Fall2008, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p58
A personal narrative is presented which relates the author's fight with her little sister.