Ask the Experts
- Test yourself on . . . Mumps. // Pulse;11/17/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 46, p50
Presents a quiz designed to test one's knowledge of mumps.
- Clinical Quiz. // American Family Physician;04/15/2001, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p1475
Presents questions and answers related to medicine and health that physicians may use to gain credit hours towards the American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award. Instructions.
- Clinical Quiz. // American Family Physician;8/15/2003, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p595
Presents a quiz on medicine and diseases. Type of questions used in the quiz.
- CME Quiz. // American Family Physician;2/1/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p251
A Continuing Medical Education (CME) quiz based on articles in the February 2011 issue of "American Family Physician" is presented.
- The Cortlandt letters. // Cortlandt Forum;08/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p108
Answers questions about medical treatments, diagnosis, and developments. Includes the side effects of cyclo-2 inhibitors; Monoclonal antibody interference; Thyroid therapy side effects; Details about a pneumococcal vaccine.
- Your liability when patients take diet drugs. Johnson, Lee J. // Medical Economics;05/26/98, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p180
Presents a question and answer segment relative to medical malpractice in the United States. How physicians become liable when patients consume diet medication; Why physicians should inform insurers about past litigation against them.
- Practice management. Perry, Kristie // Medical Economics;05/26/98, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p223
Presents a question and answer segment relative to medical practice management in the United States. When to provide insurers with information about physician fees; Question regarding whether patients should have access to your electronic mail address; Clarification of the Health Care Financing...
- Malpractice consult. Johnson, Lee J. // Medical Economics;06/15/98, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p208
Presents a question and answer section in relation to medicine. How to avoid liability when closing a practice; Legal steps to consider when shutting down a medical practice.
- ADVICE OF COUNSEL. Guarriello, Donna Lee; Horsley, Jack E. // RN;Aug86, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p50
Provides answers to several medical questions as of August 1986. Information on how a nurse reports a child abuse; Responsibility of a nurse when a patient left without anyone's permission.
- WE'VE GOT ANSWERS. // Cortlandt Forum;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p16
The article provides answers to various questions related to clinical medicine.