Is Office Cleanliness Going Down the Drain?
- Did you know? // Modern Healthcare;07/13/98, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p20
Provides statistics on the amount spent by hospitals in advertising in 1997 and 1996, according to a survey conducted by Opinion Research Corporation International.
- America's Pastime: Paying Bills (Late). // Chain Store Age;Nov2002, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p81
Presents information on a survey conducted by Opinion Research Corp. International regarding the payment attitudes of people in the U.S. Views of respondents on late payments; Comparison of the payment attitude of men and women; Significance of the survey for retailers.
- Talking Dirty. Fowler, John W. // Journal of Property Management;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p44
Reveals the results of a survey on restroom problems conducted by the Opinion Research Corp. International for Kimberly-Clark Corp. Tips for an environmental friendly restroom; Guidelines for limiting the spread of restroom germs and creating a more hospitable environment.
- A Clean Sweep. // Prepared Foods;Nov2001, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p66
Presents information on a survey conducted by the Opinion Research Corporation International on the influence of store's cleanliness on consumer's purchasing decision. Percentage of consumer who would leave a dirty store without purchasing anything; Foods safety concerns of respondents.
- Big ad bucks. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;04/06/98, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p82
Presents information on the survey done by Opinion Research Corporation on how systems are driving up hospital marketing and advertising budgets. Statistical data on hospital spending on advertising; Impact of the increase in hospital advertising; How the study was conducted.
- San Diego Hotel Worker Planted Camera. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;7/30/2012, p4
The article reports on the resignation of an Omni Hotel San Diego employee after admitting to have placed a hidden camera inside a public bathroom in the said hotel.
- Baths for Two. Deadorff, Carolyn // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p58
The article focuses on bathroom designs for both sexes in the U.S. It states that designing a master bathroom is not limited to bathing, showering, using the toilet, grooming and dressing but requires space for relaxation, health and wellness, growing plants and other hobbies as well as the...
- Create Your Own Bathroom Retreat. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/7/2015, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p14
The article focuses on how one can create one's own bathroom retreat. Topics discussed include ideas for having a well-designed bathroom that meets all needs; Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.'s storage solutions for bathrooms that maximize space including the U-shaped drawer; and how bathroom can...
- Tinkle Time. Milloy, Marilyn // Heart & Soul;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p88
Focuses on bathroom hygiene habits to cultivate to keep its users healthy. INSET: Do Ya or Don't Ya?.