An HR Time Capsule
- All points bulletin. S.P.M.H. // Archaeology;May92, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p21
Reports on a group calling itself the International Time Capsule Society (ITCS). Looking for the `ten most wanted time capsules' lost because of thievery or forgetfulness; A list of some of the missing capsules.
- Your own place in space. Csatari, J. // Boys' Life;Oct90, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p10
Reports on Space Arc, a time capsule that will be launched in 1992. For a $2.50 processing fee you can send a photo and personal message that will be included in the capsule.
- Message for the Future. Rubin, Jeffrey // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;12/13/99, Vol. 68 Issue 12, following p8
Presents information on how to make a time capsule.
- Time-capsule wishes. Newcomb, Amelia // Christian Science Monitor;1/5/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 29, p11
No abstract available.
- SpaceArc: Twentieth century cave painting. // Odyssey;Jan92, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
Features the SpaceArc Project of the Rochester Museum Science Center in Rochester, New York. How guests are invited to take part in the creation of a unique international time capsule; Sample messages and drawings being recorded on special SpaceArc Archival Forms; Planned launch of the capsule...
- Creating a time capsule for future explorers. // Odyssey;Jan92, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p36
Suggests building a time capsule as a means of preserving a representation of life today for future generations to study. Collecting and preparing the materials; Wrapping and packing the items; Sealing and buying the capsule.
- TIME CAPSULE BURIED. // Humboldt Historian;Mar/Apr1976, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
The article states that students at the Grant Elementary School in Eureka, California, buried a time capsule near the entrance of the school on February 25, 1976.
- Thoughts for the future. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/9/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p41
The article presents a photograph of students adding items to a time capsule to celebrate the quadricentennial of the European discovery of the Hudson River in New York.
- Time capsules. Glassco, Mary L. // Children's Digest;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
Provides information about time capsules. History of time capsules; Contents; Oglethorpe University's Crypt of Civilization time capsule; Instructions on how to make a time capsule.