Subscribers Know The Score
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;12/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 49, p20
Presents information related to paging and messaging services as of December 6, 1999. Launching of wireless Internet sports entertainment service by Web2PCS; Debut of the wireless information service of Datalink.net.
- Wyrex wins Web2pcs contract. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p34
Reports that Web2pcs.com has awarded a contract to Wyrex Communications Inc. to create Wireless Application Protocol navigation tools for the web2pcs.com portal.
- Faster Than A Speeding Bullet, But Will It Fly? Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on the efforts to launch wireless instant messaging products. Opinions on the future of messaging services; Details on the launching of Web2PCS.com's free Mobile Instant Messenger; Combination of the messaging services of @mobile and Tribal Voice.
- Web Won't Disrupt RSNs' Game. Cohen, Joseph M. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p29
The article reports on the implications of Internet and mobile delivery on regional sports networks (RSNs).
- One for the fans. Morrison, Dianne See // New Media Age;2004 Supp Digital Sport, p7
This article focuses on the potential offered by sporting events as one of the areas of content that benefit mobile operators in Great Britain and in other countries. Finding content that sells has become important as operators continue to introduce new technologies and services, such as...
- ITV boosts mobile activity with focus on exclusive video. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;10/7/2010, p03
The article reports on the decision of British broadcaster ITV to increase paid-for mobile video content from sporting events.
- User Involvement of Different Target Groups in a Mobile Context. Isomursu, Pekka; Isomursu, Minna; Leinonen, Eeva // Advances in Consumer Research - European Conference Proceedings;2006, Vol. 7, p244
We compare user involvement in the product innovation process of mobile applications for three very different target groups, namely horse aficionados at virtual stables, ice hockey fans, and the elderly. Our claim is that methods for user involvement need to be selected and tuned according to...
- Sports results are the main attraction for mobile Internet. // New Media Age;5/11/2006, p13
This article presents findings of a survey by mobile technology company Infogin and Ipsos Mori Capibus on the use of mobile telephones by people in Great Britain to access the Internet. One in ten men and 41 percent of all people who use their mobiles to go online access sports results on the...
- Mobile Electronics. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p40
Reports developments in the mobile communication industry in the U.S. Sponsorship of Kenwood on the second NASCAR Winston Cup team; Application of Toyota on the 5.1 channel entertainment system in the Brevis sedan models; Introduction of Unwired Technologies on the digital wireless IR...