Handset Makers May Grab 'Net Use
- DIVERSINET ADDS MOBILE TOKEN SUPPORT FOR BLACKBERRY PHONES. // Tele-Service News;Jun2005, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p2
Presents information on the launch of MobiSecure Token application from Diversinet Corp. which can be used with the Blackberry 7100 Series of business phones. Key features; Mechanism and application of MobiSecure on Blackberry phones; Description of MobiSecure application.
- Diversinet works with Chinese company on m-commerce. // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p25
Reports on the partnership between Diversinet Corp. and China's Guangdong Electronic Certification Authority. Details of the partnership; Mobile devices supported by Passport ONE solution.
- going beyond the early Adopters. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Discusses the challenges facing wireless communication carriers. Reason short messaging services are not successful in the U.S.; SmartServ Online Incorporated's way of building its business; Suggestion for wireless applications to succeed.
- SmartServ deploys services on Microsoft platform. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p30
Informs on SmartServ Online Inc.'s deployment of its financial services application on Microsoft's Mobile Information 2001 Server platform.
- SmartServe, Summus, Boost detail content deals. // RCR Wireless News;4/7/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p7
Offers information on the content deals of companies in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Deal of SmartServ Online Inc. with a global handset maker to include the company's financial news and data application inside the manufacturer's Java-capable phones; Three cellular telephone...
- Telecoms: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;August 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p230
This article presents news briefs related to the telecommunications industry. France Telecom SA has outlined a new three-year "transformation" program, which includes adopting Orange as its international commercial brand for mobile, broadband, and combined offerings. The new offerings include...
- SMARTSERV PUTS CUSTOM MOBILE CONTENT IN REACH. Neel, Dan // CRN;5/24/2004, Issue 1097, p47
Reports on a partnership deal signed by SmartServ Online with touch-screen entertainment device maker Merit Industries to launch its nReach mobile content vending machines, as of May 2004. Benefits of the vending machines to users; Features of the vending machines; Reaction of retailers on the...
- Coke, Pepsi or Snoop Dogg? Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;3/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on the launch of mobile content vending-machine products by mobile carriers in the U.S. as of March 2004. Partnership of SmartServ Online Inc. subsidiary nReach with Merit Industries to introduce self-serve mobile content vending machines; Plans of nReach for its vending machines;...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;August 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p236
This article presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry. Norwegian telecoms carrier Telenor and the Russian conglomerate Alfa Group have clashed again over the Ukrainian expansion plans of Russian mobile operator VimpelCom, with Alfa accusing Telenor of a conflict of interest...