Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p16
Shows the airtime price per minute of several wireless companies in the United States as of December 20, 1999. Cellular One Digital; AirTouch Digital; AT&T Wireless Services; Sprint PCS; US West; VoiceStream.
- AT&T Wireless tries simple rate plans, fewer freebies. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the pricing structure adjustments offered by AT&T Wireless Services Inc., as it introduced a number of rate plans that would simplify the purchasing process for its customers. Concept behind the rate plans; Options offered for the rate plans; Outlook of analysts on the pricing plan...
- AT&T Wireless offers shared calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p27
Focuses on the two calling plans offered by AT&T Wireless for wireless calls made between subscribers. AT&T Shared Advantage; AT&T Wireless Mobile-to-Mobile Minutes.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Presents a graph of airtime pricing model of wireless communication systems operators in major cities in the United States. AT&T Wireless Services; Bell Atlantic Mobile Analog; Sprint PCS.
- AWS/Cingular merger could mean 8-percent price rise,
study says. // RCR Wireless News;5/31/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the possible increase in wireless industry prices if the pending acquisition of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. by Cingular Wireless LLC is approved by U.S. government regulators, according to a report by Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal and Economic Public Policy Studies. Reasons for...
- AT&T pushes data coverage. // Telephony;11/20/95, Vol. 229 Issue 21, p8
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services' announcement of the launching of cellular digital packet data (CDCP) and circuit-switched data service in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Competition with long-standing offerings from Bell Atlantic; Other CDCP agreements of the company.
- AT&T digital PCS is live in St. Louis. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p10
Annouces that AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated launched its personal communications services network in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Who provided the Time Division Multiple Access infrastructure equipment for the launch; Expectations of the company.
- New application of technology other. Blackburn, Theresa; Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Jul96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p20
Describes ATT Wireless Services' voice-mail radio program that received the 1996 Bronze Anvil Awards. Availability of company-related news to employees; Reduction of the voicemail information overload.
- Torn up freeways are good news for AT&T Wireless. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/14/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the growth of business for AT&T Wireless Services Inc. due to the reconstruction of Interstate 15 in Salt Lake City, Utah.