Hitching Wireless To The Internet
- Ones to watch. // InfoWorld;10/09/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p68
Unveils the individuals who are driving the kinds of technologies that will help the intersection of the Internet and e-business a reality. David Huber, early pioneer in the development of the optical technologies that form the basis of modern high-speed networks; Kent Beck and Ward Cunningham...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p4
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of June 11, 2001. Reduction of the fourth-quarter revenue estimate of Handspring Inc.; Resignation of Alain Rossmann as board chairman and executive vice president of strategy at Openwave Systems Inc.; Delisting of Teligent Inc. from the...
- Phone.com Goes Beyond WAP. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the telecommunication company, Phone.com Incorporated. Partnerships and technology deals of the company; Series of acquisitions made by Phone.com in 1999; Outlook for the company; Growth of the company since the success of its initial public offering on June 11, 1999.
- Phone.com incorporates in France, plans Paris office. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p44
Reports on Phone.com Inc.'s incorporation in France.
- Hitachi orders Phone.com's UP.microbrowser for CDMA. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p16
Reports on Hitachi Ltd.'s selection of Phone.com Inc.'s UP.Browser microbrowser to offer Internet and data features on Code Division Multiple Access phones.
- Phone.com Synchs With Paragon. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p1
Reports that Phone.com Inc. in California increased its revenue between the first and second fiscal quarters of 1999. Percentage of increase of its revenue; Status of its market cap and customer base.
- Vicinity joins Alliance program. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p5
Announces that Vicinity Corp. has joined Phone.com Inc.'s Alliance program.
- Phone.com offers 4.0 beta version of development kit. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p2
Introduces Phone.com Inc.'s UP.SDK 4.0 software development kit for the wireless developer community.
- Phone.com gains agreements with content providers. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on Phone.com Inc.'s agreements with Internet content providers in the United States.