- 'It's a different business now'. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the bankruptcy to be filed by independent paging and messaging carriers Motorola Inc. and Glenayre Technologies Inc. in 2001. Decision of the companies to exit the business by the middle of 2002; Reason for the decision of Motorola to leave the industry.
- Motorola winds down paging power. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p12
Comments on the impact of the planned closure of Glenayre and Motorola Inc. on the paging industry. Obstacles to the plan of companies to fill the voids left by Motorola; Information on specialized mobile radio from Motorola.
- Motorola CIG to offer Glenayre's prepaid products. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p26
Focuses on the plans of Motorola Inc.'s Cellular Infrastructure Group to add prepaid products from Glenayre Technologies to its line of cellular network equipment.
- Motorola using Glenayre MVP for Iridium. // RCR;11/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p16
Reveals the uses of Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s modular voice processing system for Motorola Inc.'s Ground Systems Division.
- Glenayre Rides Road To Recovery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p34
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. is once again attempting to remake itself by becoming a unified comunications platform provider in the fast-changing telecommunications sector. Wireless carriers that Glenayre is targeting; Glenayre's carrier customers which deployed unified communications...
- Glenayre works on Chinese standard. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p15
Reports on Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s activities to help establish China's standard for interswitch paging networking communications.
- Glenayre posts $45.5M loss. // RCR;02/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p20
Highlights the net loss posted by wireless communication firm Glenayre Technologies Inc. in the fourth quarter of 1998.
- Glenayre earnings up, but messaging sales decline. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the net earnings of telecommunications company Glenayre Technologies Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Motorola, Glenayre ink pacts for paging development. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p2
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s signing of agreements with Glenayre Technologies Inc. to expand ReFLEX 25-based devices. Terms of the agreement; Company's plan to introduce its ReFLEX 25 two-way pager at the 2000 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Companies' signing of a license...