Nalco plans India chlor-alkali JV
- Nalco to study chlor-alkali unit. // Asian Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 423, p23
Reports on the plan of National Aluminum Co. to conduct a feasibility study on building a chlor-alkali plant in November 2003. Production capacity of the plant being planned; Factors that must be identified in the feasibility study; Volume of caustic soda consumed by the company for its alumina...
- Indian caustic soda recovers. // Asian Chemical News;12/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 427, p24
Reports on the market performance of the Indian caustic soda in December 2003. Advantage of anti-dumping duties levied on imports to caustic soda production in November 2003; Production rates at Indian chemical plants; Decision of the National Aluminum Co. to source a percentage of its caustic...
- Cook Composites and Polymers (CCP). // JCT CoatingsTech;Apr2010, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p26
The article features Cook Composites and Polymers Co., which will present its ChempolÂ® MPS Sucrose Esters during the American Coatings Show (ACS) 2010 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- NALCO and Gujarat Alkalies to jointly set up Rs 1,800 crore caustic soda plant. // Chemical Industry Digest;12/30/2015, p1
The article reports on joint venture launched by aluminium industry National Aluminium Co. (NALCO) with Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. (GACL) to set up a caustic soda plant at Dahej in Gujarat, India. It mentions the plans for production of caustic soda under the joint venture firm...
- INORGANICS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/22/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p22
The article presents news briefs related to the inorganic chemical industry including lack of availability of caustic soda in Latin America until the end of 2010, hold up of the caustic soda force majeure (FM) by France-based Arkema until the stocks are higher in various distribution centers and...
- Problems of caustic soda units. Aiyar, Sharda // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p27
Reports on India's caustic soda industry. Total installed capacity; domestic demand; Government's policy which directs the industry to convert its technology to a more environment-friendly one; Percentage of caustic soda production which are based on the mercury cell and membrane cell...
- Caustic drops. // Chemical Week;6/19/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 24, p36
Reports on caustic soda contracts in the chemical industry for 1996.
- Chemical caustic soda production ramps up. Martorella, Maurice // Chemical Week;9/28/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the production of caustic soda in the United States. Caustic soda's price hike; Supply and demand; Elf Atochem's and Solvay Minerals' production of caustic soda.
- EU caustic firms prepare price hikes. ABREAU, ABACHE // ICIS Chemical Business;1/16/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the European caustic soda market.