voices from the web
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 16, p7
Several blogs from Malini Hariharan, Paul Hodges and Doris de Guzman regarding developments in the petrochemical industry are discussed.
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/18/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 6, p7
The article presents quotes from Web site respondents including Malini Hariharan stating the possibility of India to displace China as the largest importer of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) in the world, Barbara Ortner commenting on perforated clingfilm as the worst kitchen product, and Paul...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p7
The article discusses several blogs including one from Malini Hariharan on increase in cotton prices, another from John Richardson on decline in chemical imports in China in 2010, and one from Paul Hodges on an interview with Bill Gates, chief executive officer (CEO) of Microsoft Corp.
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/23/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 12, p7
Several blogs related to nuclear and chemical industry from noted personalities including Paul Hodges, Barbara Ortner and Malini Hariharan are presented.
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/7/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p7
The article presents the views of several people on various issues. Paul Hodges feels more pessimistic about worries that chief financial officers are facing. Malini Hariharan offers an outlook for Indian petrochemical companies in Egypt. John Richardson looks hard at India's competitive...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/25/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p7
Blogs related to the chemical industry in the U.S. are presented including Index of Industrial Production from Malini Hariharan, stimulus programs from Paul Hodges and the announcement of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) about the reduction of manufacture products containing bisphenol A...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/7/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 1, p7
The article presents views from several individuals concerning various issues in the chemical industry. Barbara Ortner believes that dry-cleaners across the U.S. are going out of business due to hikes in prices for chemical-related cleaning solvent. Paul Hodges reflects on the debate of high oil...
- VOICES FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/17/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 22, p7
The article presents commentaries posted on the Web on issues related to the chemical business. Paul Hodges emphasizes the importance of the price and availability of oil to the chemical industry. John Richardson wants some clarity in the Indonesian petrochemicals market. Malini Hariharan...
- VOICE FROM THE WEB. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/7/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 14, p7
The article focuses on views related to the chemical industry, which were expressed by readers on the periodical's blog. Paul Hodges notes that investors are worried about the return of capital rather than return on capital. Malini Hariharan comments on the withdrawal of a tax holiday for Indian...