- Editor's Notebook. Smith, Shonda // Managing People at Work;Dec2012, Issue 369, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the changes and developments in "Managing People at Work" with the introduction of new sections, addition of writers and the redesigning of the newsletter.
- Questions, Quips and Letters. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;2/19/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the additional sections of the newsletter "The Seybold Report," including Questions and Answer, Quips and Letters to the Editor, which are designed to give readers a proper medium to express their ideas.
- Something Old, Something New. Bock, Gordon H. // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the changes in the sections and columns of the periodical 'Old House.'
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p3
Information regarding the journal's contact details is offered to readers who want to send errors they found in articles published within the publication.
- It Keeps Getting Better and Better. Smarte, Gene // e-learning;Sep2001, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p4
Presents information on several columns introduced in the September 2001 issue of the periodical 'e-learning.' Debut of the Straight Talk column; Learning trends covered in Elliott Masie's `Learning Perspectives.'
- Announcing a new section: Points of View. Rainsford, K. D. // Inflammopharmacology;2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p215
Provides information on the addition of the Points of View section to "Inflammopharmacology."
- Occlusal magic... Grace, Mike // British Dental Journal;9/8/2001, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p225
Introduces the series 'A Clinical Guide to Occlusion' featured at the 'British Dental Journal.' Contributors to the series; Importance of occlusion as a topic.
- CARE ABOUT NOTHING EXCEPT TO IMPROVE. Stricker, Eric // Transworld Skateboarding;Mar2004, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p18
Discusses improvements in designs and columns of the "TransWorld SKATEboarding" magazine.
- Dealing with the Press: Excerpts from TLA's PR Rx Toolkit. // Texas Library Journal;Winter2006, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p158
An excerpt from section II of the "TLA PR Rx Toolkit" is presented.