- cw price report. // Chemical Week;2/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 7, p35
The article comments on crude oil and feedstock prices in Europe and the U.S. Spot olefins on both sides of the Atlantic remained tight as minor supply outages in Europe and continued strong derivative demand kept markets tight. However, a butadiene outage in the U.S. Gulf limited cargoes to...
- Asia butadiene dips on Europe cargoes. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p10
Deals with the decline in butadiene prices in Asia in the third quarter of 2003. Causes of the price reduction; Revenues from European contract sales; Comparisons of contract prices and spot prices.
- A study of cryostructuring of polymer systems. 37. Composite cryogels formed from dispersions of poly(butadiene- co-styrene) latex in aqueous poly(vinyl alcohol) solution. Podorozhko, E.; D'yakonova, E.; Lozinsky, V. // Colloid Journal;Jan2015, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p46
Composite macroporous poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) cryogels have been prepared by cryogenic treatment (freezing at âˆ’20Â°C for 12 h followed by thawing at a rate of 0.03Â°C/min) of mixtures of an aqueous PVA solution and poly(butadiene- co-styrene) latex. The values of the elasticity...
- Butadiene holds up. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;5/9/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 490, p26
Reports on the performance of the chemical industry as of May 25, 2005. Increase in the prices of butadiene; Status of the naphtha market; Drop in the prices of propylene.
- High butadiene until Q2? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 468, p24
Reports on an increase in butadiene prices in November 2004. Reason behind the price increase; Factors that affect the resistance of Chinese butadiene producers to consider the increase in butadiene costs.
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q2 2010, p54
The article presents a forecast for the U.S. petroleum chemicals industry. Production statistics released by the National Petrochemical Refiners Association showed that U.S. olefins production rose by about 3% in the third quarter of 2009. Ethylene production also rose by 2.3% and butadiene by...
- Sustained Consumption Increase of Butadiene. Nie Ying // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p18
The article presents information on consumption of butadiene. Butadiene is an important basic organic raw material for petrochemical products and an important monomer for synthetic rubbers. Its position in olefin raw materials is only next to ethylene and propylene. The total production capacity...
- Butadiene Hit Hard By Sharp Drop in Derivatives Demand. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;7/23/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the sharp drop in the demand for butadiene in major markets in 2001. Result of the decline in demand for butadiene; Market observation of Hank Williams, vice president of C3 C4 olefins and derivatives at De Witt & Co.; Increase in butadiene capacity of Texas Petrochemicals LP.
- Butadiene Supply Tightens. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p16
The article discusses the shortage in supply of butadiene in China. Butadiene is an important basic raw material in the petrochemical industry, and the most important one in C4 cuts. China had 19 butadiene production lines with a total capacity of around 947000 tons per annum by 2003. Butadiene...