- Petrochemical capacity could lift middle class. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/14/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p0011
The article discusses the comments of the executive Stephen Pryor, the president of the petrochemical company ExxonMobil Chemical Co., at a March 26, 2014 IHS World Petrochemical Conference in Houston, Texas. According to the article, Pryor stated that industrial capacity expansions will help...
- Chemicals in Qatar: Taking a Step Back. // Chemical Week;11/2/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 27, pS1
The article focuses on the emergence of Qatar as the largest exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG), along with the country's development of its chemical and petrochemical resources. Topics covered include the world-class companies in the country such as Qatar Petrochemical Company, the...
- Petchems to benefit eventually from Mexico's energy reforms. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;6/9/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p33
The article discusses the expected benefits to the petrochemicals industry of energy reforms in Mexico. Topics discussed include the liberalization of the energy sector thus encouraging investment from private companies, petrochemical players' possible access to more competitive feedstocks, and...
- Cristobal Colon LNG Project wins approval of legislature. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct93, Vol. 220 Issue 10, p1
Reports on Venezuelan Congress' approval of the Cristobal Colon LNG (liquefied natural gas) Project which will export tons of LNG annually for at least 30 years. Expected cost of the project; Partners in the project; Initial production; Target market for LNG.
- Oman secures future gas suppliers for LNG project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan95, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Oman has signed an agreement on future gas supplies for its project for exporting liquefied natural gas. Terms of the agreement; Total cost of the project.
- EDITORIAL: LNG set to fuel B.C.'s growth and Asia's future. Coleman, Rich // Asian Pacific Post;2/14/2013, p14
The author shares his insights about the emerging liquefied natural gas (LNG) export industry of British Columbia in Canada, highlighting the progress made since the release of the LNG Strategy in 2012.
- Nigeria is being prevented from exporting liquefied natural gas. // World Energy News;6/25/2013, p12
The article reports that Nigeria is being prohibited from exporting liquefied natural gas (LNG) after a maritime security agency blocked and detained ships because of a tax dispute in 2013.
- As the US LNG market closes, others open up. // Energy Caribbean;2010, Issue 51, p26
The article offers information related to liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporters and importers. It says that Trinidad and Tobago remains to hold the world's seventh largest LNG exporter with Qatar as the leading country. Meanwhile, the first LNG exporter U.S., now only ranks 17th and if it...
- Qatar to boost Europe LNG sales as gas trades. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/27/2013, p5
The article reports on the plan by Qatar to boost contracted liquefied natural gas exports to Europe in 2013.