The World's Biggest Cruise Ship
- Countdown to QM2. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p33
Announces the scheduled launch of QM2 luxury cruise vessel six weeks from November 17, 2003 in Southampton, England . Instructions received on how the guests should dress in the by-invitation-only party of the QM2 launch; Decision to be made on chauffeur requirements; Number of travel agents...
- The Best Cabin for your dollar on 64 ships. Wilkinson, Brook // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p136
Describes the cabins of several cruise ships. Carnival Cruise Lines; Celebrity Cruises; Clipper Cruise Line; Crystal Serenity; Cunard Line; Prinsedam; Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Landing the Best Deal at Sea. W.P. // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p137
Offers advice when booking cabin accommodations in cruise ships. Benefit of online research and purchasing through a cruise specialist; Choice of ship; Clarification of what are included in cruise accommodations to be purchased; Timing of reservations.
- Ship ahoy! Lee, Elyssa // InStyle;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p167
Focuses on a dinner party on cruise ship Quen Mary 2.
- Room With A View. Surana, Sanjay // Conde Nast Traveler;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p128
The article evaluates the Aranui 3 cruise ship/freighter.
- WiLd Vacation. YAWORKSI, JILLY // National Geographic Kids;Aug2011, Issue 412, p6
The article discusses the Disney Dream, a cruise ship which offers a variety of activities for children, describes the vessel's dimensions, and lists its itinerary for 2011.
- HOW FITTING: THE AMERICAN TUG 485. Lane, Robert M. // PassageMaker;May/Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates the cruise ship American Tug 485.
- Ask Steve. // PassageMaker;May/Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p28
The article presents questions and answers related to cruise ships.
- Motor The Supersized Seas. Kuang, Cliff // Wired;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p92
The article lists several passenger ships including Royal Mail Ship (RMS) Mauretania, RMS Titanic, and RMS Queen Elizabeth.