The World's Biggest Cruise Ship
- Countdown to QM2. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p33
Announces the scheduled launch of QM2 luxury cruise vessel six weeks from November 17, 2003 in Southampton, England . Instructions received on how the guests should dress in the by-invitation-only party of the QM2 launch; Decision to be made on chauffeur requirements; Number of travel agents...
- The Best Cabin for your dollar on 64 ships. Wilkinson, Brook // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p136
Describes the cabins of several cruise ships. Carnival Cruise Lines; Celebrity Cruises; Clipper Cruise Line; Crystal Serenity; Cunard Line; Prinsedam; Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Landing the Best Deal at Sea. W.P. // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p137
Offers advice when booking cabin accommodations in cruise ships. Benefit of online research and purchasing through a cruise specialist; Choice of ship; Clarification of what are included in cruise accommodations to be purchased; Timing of reservations.
- Ship ahoy! Lee, Elyssa // InStyle;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p167
Focuses on a dinner party on cruise ship Quen Mary 2.
- Room With A View. Surana, Sanjay // Conde Nast Traveler;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p128
The article evaluates the Aranui 3 cruise ship/freighter.
- WiLd Vacation. YAWORKSI, JILLY // National Geographic Kids;Aug2011, Issue 412, p6
The article discusses the Disney Dream, a cruise ship which offers a variety of activities for children, describes the vessel's dimensions, and lists its itinerary for 2011.
- PASSAGE TO ALASKA. Kilpatrick, James J. // National Review;8/17/1979, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p1050
The article focuses on the cruise ship Princess Patricia in the United States. It tells of the assessment on the facilities of the liner, its route, and citations on the regulations imposed by the government upon the liner. It mentions that cruise ship sails regularly every summer between...
- HOW FITTING: THE AMERICAN TUG 485. Lane, Robert M. // PassageMaker;May/Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates the cruise ship American Tug 485.
- Ask Steve. // PassageMaker;May/Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p28
The article presents questions and answers related to cruise ships.