- Werthner named VP of hotel development for Tishman Hotel Corp. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;1/16/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the promotion of Reinhard Werthner as vice president of hotel development for Tishman Hotel Corp. in Washington. Career background; Job description; Changes implemented in the company.
- HOSPITALITY PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Lodging Hospitality;11/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 15, p32
Presents news briefs on executive appointments and promotions in the U.S. hotel industry as of November 2005. Peter Strebel Wyndham Worldwide; John W. Marriott III at J. W. M. Family Enterprises; William Edmundson IV at Choice Hotels.
- RaÃšl Bustamante Named Managing Director of Condado Plaza Hotel & Casino. Javier, Pedro Valle // Caribbean Business;1/19/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the promotion of RaÃšl Bustamante as the new managing director of Condado Plaza Hotel & Casino in Puerto Rico. The reason for the appointment of Bustamante is his leadership skills and knowledge of the country's tourism. Bustamante will be responsible for all resort...
- Jodi McGarry, sales and marketing manager, Lowry hotel, Manchester. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/21/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4443, p60
The article reports on the promotion of Jodi McGarry to sales and marketing manager of Lowry hotel in Manchester, England. She was previously the hotel's assistant director.
- Historic Hotel Thayer names sales director. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the promotion of Michael J. Dwyer to director of sales and catering at Thayer Hotel in West Point, New York.
- Sunil Marya, vice-president, Marco Polo hotel, Dubai. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4427, p52
The article reports that the Marco Polo hotel located in Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has promoted general manager Sunil Marya to the position of vice-president.
- move of the week. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/3/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4326, p71
Reports on the promotion of Joseph Cote to director of the events department at the Savoy and Simpson's-in-the-Strand hotel in June 2004. Career background of Cote; Purpose of the creation of the events department.
- Obando joins WMC as international marketing manager. // Furniture/Today;2/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p56
The article reports that Yolanda Obando has joined the World Market Center (WMC) here in the new position of international marketing and services manager. She will work to promote WMC markets overseas and attract international buyers. She also will assist international attendees with...
- ULSTER NEWSMAKER. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p21
The article offers news briefs from Ulster. The culinary staff at Mohonk Mountain House won nine awards at the SociÃ©tÃ© Culinaire Philanthropique's annual competition in which more than 75 hotels and restaurants had participated. The competition was held at the Jacob Javits Convention...