- Minneapolis Urban League on shaky ground. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/6/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p3
In this article the author discusses the ruling made by the Minneapolis Urban League (MUL) chairman of the board of directors in Minneapolis, Minnesota which disallows the members of the organization to take part in the electoral process.
- NPSTC names new chair. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Ralph Haller was appointed chairman of the National Public Safety Telecommunications Council.
- Key role for Institute member. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
The article announces the appointment of Graham Ellis as chairman of the Hampshire Economic Partnership's Transportation and Logistics task group.
- Couch Leaves HUD Job. // National Mortgage News;11/10/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p15
The article announces that Robert Couch has resigned as the chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;10/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p10
The article announces the promotion of several executives including Eli Nurse as AVP of asset recovery at Security Service FCU, Roni Crichton as chairman of the board at Xceed FCU, and Jennifer L. Lidtke as team leader in its Member Contact Center.
- AHA board elects John Bluford to serve as chairman-elect in 2010. // AHA News;8/3/2009, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p1
The article announces the election of John Bluford, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Truman Medical Centers in Kansas City, Missouri, as chairman-elect of the American Hospital Association (AHA) Board of Trustees.
- Dr. Mawandia to head ISEPC. // Colourage;Nov2011, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p92
The article announces the appointment of Dr. Bimal Mawandia as chairman of the Indian Silk Export Promotion Council.
- Bacardi president named chairman of Sagrado Coraz�n University board of trustees. Hern�ndez, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;11/8/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p45
The article announces that �ngel Torres was named chairman of the board of trustees of Sagrado Coraz�n University.
- Is It Time For The Non-Executive Chairman? Condit, Madeleine B.; Hess, Edward D. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 24 Issue 138, p7
Common in Europe but rare in the U.S., a permanent board chair separate from the CEO is drawing renewed attention as we seek to reform corporate governance. Can the concept of a non-executive chairman finally take root in America? If so, how do we structure the role, and make it effective?