LEDS AND OLEDS IN DISPLAYS AND LIGHTING
- FSCT Events. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jul2005, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p14
Presents a calendar of events for the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology (FSCT) in the U.S. and Canada from July to November 2005. Western Coatings Societies Symposium & Show and FSCT 83rd Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada; Polymer + Coatings Short Course at California...
- Green chemicals to serve niche markets, but challenges remain. Lopez, Jonathan // ICIS Chemical Business;5/12/2014, Vol. 287 Issue 18, p12
The article discusses the expansion of and demand for green chemicals as of May 12, 2014. Topics include comments from Albert Markusse, the chief executive officer of the sugar producer Suikerunie, regarding the availability of bio-based feedstock and the effect of green chemical production on...
- A growing concern. Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 59, p20
The article highlights a discussion on the Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management (Saicm) at the 2007 World Economic Forum in Switzerland. Suwit Wibulpolprasert of the International Forum on Chemical Safety warned that Saicm would fail without financial support and...
- LANXESS India speaks on 'Sustainability in India's Chemical Industry: Environmentally Friendly Products' at Second India Chemical Industry Outlook Conference. // Chemical Business;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p92
The article discusses the highlights of the Second India Chemical Industry Outlook conference held in Mumbai, India. A presentation on "Sustainability in India's Chemical Industry: Environmentally Friendly Products," was conducted by Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd. Among the topics discussed are India's...
- Course offered on additives for coatings. // Rubber World;Jun95, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p46
Provides information on the `Additives for Coatings' course offered by the Center for Professional Advancement on June 21 to 23 to be held at East Brunswick, New Jersey. Course outlines; Registration fee; Contact information.
- Two Three-Day Courses/Instrument Exhibition Planned for Eastern Training Conference. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2005, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Provides information on two courses planned for the Eastern Training Conference to be sponsored by the Philadelphia Society for Coatings Technology in May 2005 in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Significance of Course 1, The Essential Knowledge for Coatings Formulation, in understanding the...
- Short Courses Offered at CoatingsTech Conference. // CoatingsTech;Feb2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on several short courses being offered at the CoatingsTech Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois from March 11-13, 2013 including The Science and Technology of Coatings Formulation, Pigment and Dispersion Technology, and Natural...
- CALENDAR. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2015, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p12
A calendar of events related to coatings for February to May 2015 is presented including Windy City Coatings Course in Chicago, Illinois, Coat Expo China 2015 in Guangzhou, China, and Paint Technology in Hampton, England.
- from the editor. // Management in Education (Education Publishing Worldwide Ltd);2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the University of Birmingham School of Education Research Student Conference that will be held on July 1, 2006 in England.