ICIS magazines are reborn as one title
- BIENVENIDOS A AGRO ENFOQUE. // Agro Enfoque;sep2007, Vol. 21 Issue 156, p91
No abstract available.
- Become a Journal International Correspondent. // Earth Island Journal;Autumn2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p11
Announces the call of the 'Earth Island Journal' for correspondents to report local environment news from their area and verify news reports received from others.
- Behind the bylines. Rigual, Luis R. // Latin Trade (English);Jan98, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p52
Presents insights from several correspondents of `Latin Trade' magazine. Includes Adam Thomson on interviewing Carvajal Group head Adolfo Carvajal; Jim Freer on annual Latin American banking stories; John Otis on being a reporter.
- The United States' War on the United States. // Saturday Evening Post;11/11/1939, Vol. 212 Issue 20, p24
The article presents the content of the National Highway Users Conference's publication, Highway Headlights, regarding a group of English newspaper correspondents who sought to engage a New York bus for a de luxe charter trip to the San Francisco Exposition and other points of interest in the...
- From ON BEING EXPELLED FROM MOSCOW. // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p68
Presents an excerpt from the article, 'On Being Expelled From Moscow,' by Aaron R. Einfrank, which appeared in the May 1970 issue of the 'Columbia Journalism Review journal, regarding the expulsion of the author from Moscow, Russia in 1967.
- Foreign affairs. Millett, Molly // Foreign Policy;Summer97, Issue 107, p153
Presents a summary of the report from the March/April 1997 issue of Foreign Affairs in New York. Argument about the vying of China to replace United States as the dominant power in Asia; Profile of Britain's Labour Party leader, by Anne Applebaum; Foreign correspondent becoming an endangered...
- Become a foreign correspondent: Make sales to overseas publications by writing about life in the U.S. O'Connor, Margaret // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2005, Vol. 118 Issue 12, p51
This article offers pieces of advice on how freelance writers in the U.S. can sell their articles in overseas publications. Reasons why English-language publications globally are keen to acquire articles about the U.S.; Types of foreign publications that aspiring foreign correspondents might...
- Bradley Perrett. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/23/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 16, p72
The article reports on the selection of Bradley Perrett as Asia-Pacific editor of Aviation Week & Space Technology. He is based in Beijing, China and will head the news coverage of the region by the journal. He is a veteran correspondent and editor with the Reuters news service, holding posts...
- 'Why Democracy Is Not Enough': ECONOMIC AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIRED FIRST. Scott, John // Vital Speeches of the Day;6/1/60, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p492
Presents the text of a speech given by John Scott, foreign correspondent of the magazine 'Time,' on March 14, 1960 which deals with the requirements of a democracy.