Sibur ups its cracker force
- Untitled. Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;8/20/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 7, p5
The article focuses on the business expansion plans of Sibur in Europe under the supervision of company's President Dmitry Konov. Sibur produces hydrocarbon feedstocks, plastics and organic chemicals, synthetic rubbers and fertilizers. In June, it revealed plans for a Russian vinyls joint...
- Sibur to exit tyre business -- eventually. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on the remarks of Dmitry Konov, chairman of the executive board and president of Sibur Group, that he expects the Russian tyre industry to consolidate in the coming years.
- Management raises stake in Sibur to 17.5%. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/8/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 19, p15
The article reports that managers and minority shareholders such as the executive Dmitry Konov, the board member Konstantin Belkin, and the board member Mickhail Gordin have increased their stakes in the petroleum chemicals company Sibur as of July 2013.
- Sibur reverses SR production cuts. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;5/1/2015, Vol. 197 Issue 3, p0011
The article presents views of Dmitry Konov, chief executive officer (CEO) at the petrochemicals firm Sibur, on increase in production of synthetic rubber (SR) in the first quarter of 2015. He states that the firm uses a model that account logistics costs, demand curves and consumption to decide...
- Management Buyout Planned for Sibur. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/28/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the interest of a group of five senior executives at Sibur Holding of Moscow, Russia to acquire the 70% stake held in Sibur by Gazprombank. The group is led by Sibur president Dmitry Konov. Gazprombank is preparing an initial public offering for Sibur in 2008 under...
- Sibur Plans Further Expansion In Hungary's Petrochemical Sector. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;04/23/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 17, p8
Focuses on the plan outlined by Sibur to reinforce its position as one of Russia's major petrochemical producers and gain presence in Hungary's petrochemical sector. Acquisition plans of Sibur for BorsodChem; How the expansion in Hungary will be financed; Restructuring planned by the company.
- Untitled. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;7/29/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 26, p51
The article discusses the performance of the petroleum chemical company SIBUR as of July 2013, focusing on the business strategies involving acquisitions and production increases that have enabled the company to offset adverse market conditions. Topics include sales volumes, profit margins,...
- Sibur and Solvay Confirm Vinyls JV in Russia. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 23, p17
The article reports that Sibur and SolVin have selected Kstovo in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia as the location of its chlor-alkali and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) joint venture, which is called RusVinyl. The Kstovo facility will be Russia's first world-scale, fully integrated vinyls complex. The cost...
- Sibur's ethylene ambitions. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p9
The article focuses on the expansion plans of the Russian chemical group Sibur Holdings JSC. Dmitry Konov, President of Sibur said that after the company's current slate of projects is completed, from 2013, the company will show a positive cash flow, which will help to fund the projects. In May,...