KEMira additive plant under way in china
- Kemira Set to Expand Calcium Sulfate for paper. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p5
Reports that Kemira is planning a 43 percent capacity increase for calcium sulfate pigment in Finland. Increase in the site's annual capacity; Global annual growth rate for paper pigments; Development of a coating mixture with titanium dioxide.
- Kemira to Boost Calcium Sulfate Pigment Capacity. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;7/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 23, p33
The article reports that Kemira is investing â‚¬4.9 million in a project to boost calcium sulfate pigment capacity at its paper pigment plant in SiilinjÃ¤rvi, Finland. Kemira explains that new calcium sulfate crystallization technology is opening up export markets from Finland to the paper...
- Finland. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Feb2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the investment of calcium pigment supplier Kemira for the expansion of its Siilinjä pigment plant in Finland.
- Kemira to produce pulp and paper chemicals in China. // Chemical Business;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p60
This article reports on a decision by Kemira Chemicals to invest in a production plant for paper chemicals near Shanghai, China, as of December 2005. A background on the production plant is provided. The products to be manufactured by the plant are presented. The implications of the investment...
- Kemira Acquires Majority Stake in Kemiron. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;8/18/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the plan of Kemira to acquire the remaining stakes of Kemiron. Sales of Kemiron; Products offered by the Kemiron; Number of manufacturing and distribution sites of Kemiron.
- Kemira plans further restructuring, announces financial targets for 2016. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;5/13/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 14, p19
The article discusses the business plans and finances of the chemical company Kemira Oyj as of May 2013, focusing on a restructuring initiative, sales goals, and the closure of a facility in Vaasa, Finland.
- Kemira Taking Photoactive TiO[sub2] Into Visible Spectrum. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the plans of Kemira to expand production of photoactive titanium oxide in Finland. Use of nanotechnology in developing the chemical; Research on various applications for the product; Budget for the expansion program.
- Kemira signs R&D loan agreement with EIB. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;12/16/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 31, p16
The article reports on the research and development (R&D) loan agreement signed by chemical company Kemira Oyj and Luxembourg-based European Investment Bank (EIB).
- All You've Gotta Do is Innovate. Ostle, Glenn // Paper 360;Jan2007, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p40
The article deals with the innovative business model of Finnish chemical company Kemira. Its president Hannu Melarti decided to create an environment and culture that allows people to do their best and realize their full potential. He mobilizes the drive, energy and creativity that reside in...