Dow Chemical signs MoU with GACL
- Naresh Minocha/New Delhi. Minocha, Naresh // ICIS Chemical Business;7/9/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 74, p6
The article reports that India's Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Dow Europe for business co-operation in the realm of chlorinated organics. Dow Europe, a member of the U.S. company Dow Chemical Co. (DCC), operates a network of research...
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. (1996-1997). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p54
Reports on Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd.'s performance the chemical market in India, during the 1996-1997 period. Financial results; Involvement in the power industry; Total production; Safety record.
- GACL. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p56
Reports on the decision by promoters of Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd. to ignore the warrants issued to elude any take-over attempts at the time of the proposed GDR issue.
- Dow named distributor for Air Products PUs. // Rubber World;Oct2006, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that Dow Chemical Corp., of Midland, Michigan, has been selected by Air Products & Chemical Inc., of Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, to be its exclusive global distributor of Airthane and Versathane polyurethane prepolymers. The decision was effective after the two companies...
- breaking news Roundup. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/15/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 8, p3
Reports developments related to the chemical industry in the U.S. as of September 15, 2003. Details of the agreement between Dow Chemical Co. and Celanese AG; Specifications of the voluntary separation program of Albemarle Corp.; Context of the exclusive license granted by Nanomix Inc. to...
- GACL net falls 27% at Rs 48 cr. Thakur Desai, Suresh // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p35
The article reports that Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. (GACL) posted a 27% drop in net profit and 4% in sales revenues in the second quarter of its financial year ending September 30, 2013.
- GACL's net profit up by 52%. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/10/2014, p10
The article reports on the 52.68 percent net profit growth posted by Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd. (GACL) for the first quarter of financial year 2014-2015.
- GACL's Q1 net profit declines. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/10/2015, p21
The article reports on the corporate net profit loss posted by India-based chemical company, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd., in the first quarter of 2015.
- GACL goes for Rs 3500 crore expansion, may acquire unit in Eastern India. // Chemical Business;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the plan of Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd. (GACL) to invest 3500 crore rupees for its expansion in India in 2014.