Vopak grows terminal in UK for biofuels unit
- Vopak Plans Singapore Tank Farm. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p59
Details the plan of Vopak company to invest in building a chemical storage tank farm in Singapore. Details on the swap made by Vopak.
- Vopak in China. // Chemical Week;8/24/2002-9/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 34, ps22
Deals with the activities of Vopak land-based logistics company in the chemical industry of China. Joint venture with the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park Development Co.; Customer base; Description of its market in China.
- Vopak to Focus on Non-Bulk Chems. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on the strategy adopted by Vopak in which it will give priority to building up its distribution and logistics services in non-bulk chemicals in Europe. Aim of Vopak in enhancing distribution and logistics services; Reduction of the capital employed in the company's tanker shipping by...
- Vopak Plans to Spin Off Its Chemical Distribution Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/29/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 17, p4
Details the plan of Vopak to divest its chemical distribution operation as of April 2002. Reason for the decision; Sales posted by the company in 2001; Estimated enterprise value of the company's storage and logistics activity.
- Vopak bids for Ellis & Everard. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;11/13/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p3
Focuses on the plans of Netherlands-based Royal Vopak NV to acquire Ellis & Everard PLC, a resin distribution business in the United States. Reasons of Vopak for acquiring Ellis; Financial performance of Vopak as of 1999; Details on the electronic commerce strategy of Ellis.
- Vopak to expand Tallin terminal. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2097, p39
Discusses the plan of Vopak to expand the capacity of its tank terminal, Pakterminal, in Tallin, Estonia. Efforts of the company for the expansion of the tank terminal; Factors that enable Pakterminal to offer opportunities for sea transportation of liquid fuels to other continents; Number of...
- Vopak Plans Singapore Expansions. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the expansion plan of Vopak in Singapore. The company will add 22,000 cubic meters of tank storage capacity for chemical products at its terminal in Penjuru, raising the facility's total to 171,000 cubic meters. The company will also add 320,000 cubic meters at its...
- Pakhoed, Van Ommeren Revive Merger Plans. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p26
Focuses on the decision of Pakhoed and Van Ommeren company to merge, a year after canceling their previous plan. Estimated sales to be made by the merge company named Vopak; Percentage of the company to be managed by Pakhoed shareholders; Reason of the companies for abandoning its first attempt...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;8/4/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2064, p15
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry from around the world as of August 4, 2003. Plan of the European Commission to open an investigation into the effect of toll rates increase on haulers; Announcement made by Royal Vopak about the first-half results of its production; Development of...