- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p7
This article presents international news briefs related to the chemical industry as of January 25, 2006. BASF Venture Capital is planning to invest 2 million U.S. dollars in RPO, a developer of optical waveguide technology for flat-touch screens in hand-held electronic devices. Rockwood Holdings...
- Chems venture outward. Mirasol, Feliza // ICIS Chemical Business;10/13/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the move of chemical firms to use external investments to capitalize technology innovation in the U.S. It outlines the move of DSM Venturing for setting up â‚¬200 million for minority investments and to participate in venturing capital funds for technology. It also...
- BASF Venture Capital invests $5 million in China Environment Fund IV. // Chemical Business;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p78
The article reports on the investment made by BASF Venture Capital GmbH in the China Environment Fund (CEF) IV, L.P.
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;6/4/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 20, p28
Presents updates on pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals industry, as of June 2003. Deal between Roche and Maxygen for a gene-shuffling technology; Amount invested by BASF Venture Capital to Anawahl; Information on the phosphine ligant used in chiral hydrogenations being offered by Rhodia.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // European Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2076, p29
Presents updates on the technology used in the chemical industry as of November 16, 2003. Availability of XyMax-2 xylene isomerisation technology from ExxonMobil Chemical; Plan of BASF Venture Capital to make its first investment in Asia; Use of new process technology for polyester yarns from...
- BASF Venture Capital invests in advanced materials company. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/30/2012, p2
The article announces that BASF Venture Capital invested in the company FRX Polymers as part of series B financing round.
- BASF Venture Capital Invests $5M in Solidia Technologies. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p6
The article reports on the investment to be made by BASF Venture Capital GmbH in Solidia Technologies, Inc.
- BASF invests in Canadian coatings company. // Paintindia;Feb2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p136
The article reports on the investment of BASF Venture Capital GmbH in Canada's Quantiam Technologies Inc., a developer and marketer of functional coatings for extreme operating environments.
- BASF Venture Capital Invests in Quantiam Technologies. // Paintindia;Feb2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p139
The article reports on the investment of BASF Venture Capital GmbH in Quantiam Technologies Inc., a developer and marketer of functional coatings based in Edmonton, Alberta.