Daicel and Novasep link up for research
- Thesis Chemistry Partners With Daniel Chemical Industries. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;Sep2003, Vol. 264 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the strategic alliance between Daicel Chemical Industries Limited and Thesis Chemistry LLC. Provision of custom manufacturing and chiral processing services; Operations of the companies; Statement of John R. Peterson, chief executive officer of Thesis Chemistry.
- Novasep and R&H form alliance. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;6/27/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 26, p7
Reports that chemical companies Groupe Novasep and Rohm and Haas Co. have formed a strategic alliance between the Novasep Process network and Rohm and Haas Advanced Biosciences division. Terms of the agreement.
- The pioneer. // European Chemical News;10/24/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2168, Special Section p8
This article focuses on the chromatography and crystallization business of Novasep Process, a branch of Groupe Novasep. Novasep was founded in 1995 in Nancy, France by Roger Marc Nicoud, now the group's president and CEO, mainly driven by the aim of establishing continuous chromatography as a...
- Daicel setting up ESBS elastomer pilot plant in Japan. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p76
Reports on Daicel Chemical Industries of Japan's construction of a pilot plant to produce the epoxidised styrene-butadiene-styrene thermoplastics elastomer (ESBS), Epofriend. Features of the chemical; Details of the pilot plant; Capacity.
- Revamped Daicel adds more proprietary compounds to mix. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;5/3/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p12
States that Daicel Polymer Compounds Inc. plan to produce proprietary compounds developed by its parent, Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd. Main goal for the move; Company's largest markets for proprietary products.
- Rethinking the Economics of Chromatography/ New Technologies and Hidden Costs. Warner, Tim N.; Nochumson, Sam // BioPharm International;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p58
Focuses on the cost effectiveness of membrane-based chromatography. Advantage of membrane chromatography over traditional-resin based chromatography; Identification o the cost component in biopharmaceutical operations; Comparison of the flow rates and dynamic capacity between membrane-based and...
- PRODUCTS. // LC-GC North America;Nov2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p1202
Features several chromatographic analysis equipments. Pinnacle PCX postcolumn derivatization system from Pickering; Supelco's SLB capillary GC columns; Wyatt's ViscoStar viscometer; Novasep Process' Supersep Lab 30-50 automated preparative SFC system; Autosampler vial kits from National Scientific.
- High Productivity Enantioselective Separations with Daicel Preparative HPLC Columns. Cox, Geoffrey B.; Lee, James K. // LC-GC North America;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p25
Shows the ability of Daicel's preparative columns operated at very high flow rates allow fast, high productivity separations to produce pure enantiomers. Experimental conditions; Productivity of guaiphenesin enantiomer.
- Shared challenges. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses various national issues aimed at promoting strategic alliances between Kiwi companies and their Aussie counterparts. The issues shared include the rise of emerging economies such as China, the investing and engaging in product and process innovation, and the searching for...