- THINK TANK. DAVIS, NIGEL // ICIS Chemical Business;10/3/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p13
The article presents information on deteriorating conditions in the petrochemical industry in 2011, and the need for growth in emerging markets like China.
- Poland Mulls Future of Petrochemicals Industry As Russian Oil Companies Seek Beachhead. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/4/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 9, p4
Reports the status of petrochemical industry in Poland. Investigation on the stability of the oil industry; Need of capital; Problems of the company in the production.
- The Indian petrochemicals industry will continue to surge in 2013. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2013, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p69
The article discusses a Business Monitor Index about the continuing surge of India's petrochemicals industry in 2013 and challenges it faces in the long term, including a poor business climate, chaotic government policies, and land disputes.
- 2017 Petrochemical Industry. Luo Kai-chen // Taiwan Industrial Outlook;1/1/2017, p1
The article presents the outlook for the petrochemical industry in Taiwan for 2017. An overview of the business condition of the country's petrochemical industry is included. Forecasts of business indicators including positive and negative factors, revenues, prices and profit and loss accounts...
- Investors seek clear signal from officials. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/24/1998 Supplemen, Vol. 160 Issue 24, pS7
Reports that Mexico's vast supply of inexpensive raw materials, geographic location and trade links with the rest of North America once put the country on many companies' shortlists for future petrochemical investments. Information on the legislation passed in Mexico in 1997; Amount of products...
- Praxair to supply Haldia Petrochemicals. Vames, Steven // Chemical Week;4/23/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p13
Reports Praxair India's agreement of building an air separation plant at Haldia Petrochemical's complex at West Bengal, India. Production capacity of the plant that will supply high-purity nitrogen for Haldia's operation; Impact of the new unit to the industrial gases market in India; Joint...
- Liaotong Chemical: Create a Large Petrochemical Enterprise. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the business condition of Liaotong Huajin Tongda Chemicals Co. Ltd. The company has paid off bank loans with funds raised in the stock market to reduce its capital cost. With this, it would issue no more than 600 million domestic shares to investors including Liaoning...
- UNITED STATES PETROCHEMICALS REPORT. // USA Petrochemicals Report;2012 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, preceding p3
The article discusses economic conditions and offers outlook for the U.S. petrochemicals industry. An analysis of the political, economic and business-related strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) being faced by the industry is presented. It describes how the eurozone debt...
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p58
The article examines the prospects for the U.S. petrochemical industry for 2011. Reports indicate that the nature of the U.S. petrochemical market will change in the face of new petrochemical capacity in the emerging markets and the U.S. industry will need to leverage its technological...