German chems capital spending forecast to rise
- China's Petroleum and Chemical Industry Went down in July. Feng Shiliang // China Chemical Reporter;8/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the performance of the petroleum and chemical industry in China in July 2009. According to the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Association (CPCIA), the industry's recovery has declined during the month. It notes that the industry recorded a total production value of...
- Economic Functioning of the Petroleum/Chemical Sector in August. Feng Shiliang // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p6
The article reports on the rapid growth of petroleum and chemical products in China. A total production of 604.18 billion renminbi (RMB) in August 2008 has significantly show 16.3 percentage points higher of the year-on-year increases, as cited by the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry...
- Louisiana May Anoint Southern. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Reports that the board for the Louisiana Baptist Foundation is considering whether to invest all or a portion of its assets in Southern Baptist Annuity Board of Dallas, Texas as of January 2002. Details of the investment; Reasons for the Louisiana Foundation's investing in the Dallas board.
- CDA develops networking platforms. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p8
Focuses on Washington D.C.-based Commercial Development Association's establishment of networking platforms to promote business growth in the country's chemical industry. Introduction of seminars and group interaction.
- Fifth AGM of the Federation of All India Dyes & Chemical Merchants Associations. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p91
Reports on the 2000 Annual General Meeting of the Federation of all India Dyes and Chemical Merchants Associations.
- CIA endorses French study. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p27
Reports on the support of the British Chemical Industries Association to the business impact study commissioned by the French chemical industry association UIC. Conclusion of the study; Estimate made by the French study on the impact of White Paper on chemicals policy on French economy;...
- 80 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/15/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p42
The article reports that ICIS Chemical Business was traced back to 1871 by the original publication named Oil, Paint and Drug Reporter.
- New way to comply in Australia. Forster, Christine // Chemical Week;7/2/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 26, p86
Reports on Responsible Care implementation framework adopted by Australian Plastics and Chemicals Industry Association (Pacia). Comments of Pacia's Responsible Care Manager Jim Smith on the framework; What the framework specifies; Results of a Pacia survey on company compliance with product...
- Associations Join Chemtrec's ISAC. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;9/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p10
Announces that the Chemical Transportation Emergency Center implemented the third phase of the industry's Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) program in September 2002. Associations which agreed to participate in the voluntary program; Significance of participating in the ISAC.