ARKEMA IS to buy specialty ?
- Americhem to shutter Md. operation. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p14
The article reports that Americhem Inc. has announced plans to expand its two plants while phasing out its operations in Salisbury, Maryland. Americhem, the maker of colors and additives for polymer products, plans to add manufacturing lines at its plants in Concord, North Carolina, and...
- ARKEMA LIFTS FM ON EUROPE ACRYLATES. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that Arkema has taken back its declaration of force majeure on European acrylate esters and acrylic acid.
- Arkema share issue. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p15
The article reports on the new shares issued by the chemicals company, Arkema in 2014-15.
- Arkema plans to acquire Coatex. // Chemical Business;Aug2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p91
The article reports on the planned acquisition of the Coatex group by Arkema. Coatex group is completely owned by the Omya Group. The move is a part of the external growth strategy by Arkema. Specialty polymers used as dispersants and thickeners, are the products made by Coatex. According to...
- Goodrich To Boost Output Of Its Specialty Chemicals. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Oct80, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on a new corporate strategy of the B. F. Goodrich Corp. that will emphasize specialty chemicals. This will include increasing its productive capacity for some of its hydrophilic polymers at various production facilities. The article further reports that the company has...
- MOST READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 10, p7
The article offers news briefs involving the petrochemical industry, including the plan of Solutia to acquire a new business segment, the expected slow trading activity of petrochemicals in China and Arkema's declaration of force majeure on polyvinyl.
- ARKEMA TO BUY SEPPIC'S ALKOXYLATE BUSINESS. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p7
The article reports that French chemicals manufacturer Arkema plans to acquire Seppic's specialty alkoxylates business.
- BASIC CHEMICALS & PLASTICS. // Chemical Week;3/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p27
The article offers a price watch for the products of chemical firms like Arkema, BASF, and Dow Chemical.
- GREEN CHEMS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/5/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 18, p22
The article presents news briefs from the chemical industry including acquisition of Hipro Polymer and Casda Biomaterials by Arkema, a joint-venture between Amyris and Brazilian agribusiness Cosan, and renewable chemical firm EcoSynthetix Inc.'s plan to produce cornstarch-based binders in Asia.