Go to work on a Big Mac
- McDonalds: food to fuel. // Commercial Motor;7/5/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5236, p7
This article reports on the green effort of fast-food chain McDonald's, which involved running a fleet of truck on its used cooking oil. The fast-food chain says every vehicle in its 155-strong fleet will be converted to run on cooking oil from 900 of its restaurants. The oil will be combined...
- McD's aims to get Happy with pizza. MacArthur, Kate // Crain's Chicago Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p32
Reports plan of McDonald's Corp. to run a pizza-based Happy Meal program in the United States. Costs and package included in the Happy Meal; Children as the largest consumers of pizza; Strategies of the company in attracting consumers; Problems with the McPizzas.
- McDonald's opening more outlets in NY. Kramer, Louise // Crain's Chicago Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p44
Reports expansion of McDonald's Corp. fast food outlets in New York, New York. Approach in choosing restaurant locations; Marketing strategies of McDonald's; Analysis of the chances for the restaurant to succeed despite competition in the food market.
- McDonald's mid-life crisis. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;04/30/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
Focuses on McDonald's Corp., fast food restaurant operator in the United States. Plans for the reinvention of product categories; Threats to the company's financial growth; Stock prices. INSETS: More than ever, Golden Arches reach overseas;Real estate holdings more than side dish for fast-food...
- McDonald's to open 90 more outlets. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p9
Presents information on the plan of hamburger chain McDonald's to open a number of fast-food restaurants across Great Britain in 2002. Details of the expansion plan; Number of McDonald's restaurants in Great Britain.
- McDonald's opens two restaurants in Ukrainian capital. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p76
Reports on the opening of two McDonald's Corp. restaurants in Ukraine as part of the company's expansion efforts in Eastern Europe.
- Deceptively quiet. Casper, Carol // Restaurant Business;2/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p140
Reports that McDonald's is experiencing competition in the breakfast segment of its fast food chain. Specials offered; Why McDonald's is promoting breakfast; What its menu is comprised of.
- McPelier on horizon? // Ski;Oct96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p24
Cites efforts of residents of Montpelier, Vermont to beat down on McDonald's attempt to establish a branch in the area in spring 1996. McDonald's appeal of the decision; Public hearing in fall 1996.
- Study: Valley likes quick breakfast. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/13/2010, Issue 324217, p6
The article reports on the new study which ranks the Fresno-Visalia area near the top markets for adults to enjoy quick breakfast service at McDonald's Corp. in California.