ONGC plans PP build
- Industry Trends And Developments. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q2 2008, p19
The article deals with the trends and developments in the petrochemicals industry of the U.S., as of the second quarter of 2008. ExxonMobil Chemical has successfully started up its upgraded, specialty-oriented polypropylene film production line in LaGrange, Georgia in December 2007. A...
- Untitled. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;8/10/2015, Issue 3671, p1
The article offers global petrochemical industry news briefs as of August 2015. Topics discussed include decline in shares of major petrochemical firms in Asia, plans of Polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) buyers in Europe to retrieve margins, and closure of a cracker by Chevron Phillips...
- Chevron Chemical Stays With Plan to Boost PS Capacity in China. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;5/7/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 19, p18
Presents updates on the polystyrene (PS) market in China as of May 7, 2001. Value of the PS plant of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. in Zhangjiagang, China; Volume of annual per capita Chinese demand for PS; Percentage of global PS consumption.
- CPChem Expands Cyclohexane. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/7/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 12, p4
Reports that U.S. -based Chevron Philips Chemical Co. LP (CPChem) will build a cyclohexane facility at its site in Port Arthur, Texas. Commitment of CPChem towards cyclohexane facility; Closure of cyclohexane and benzene facilities in Guayana, Puerto Rico.
- Phillips May Delay Maintenance. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;3/31/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p44
Forecasts the postponement for Phillips' reduced rates operation at Sweeney, Texas because of unplanned cracker outages that left the company's inventories critically low. Electrical problems at Phillips; Implications of the planned April 1999 turnarounds at Shell's Norco and BP Amoco's...
- CPCem to Build Styrene Plant in Saudi Arabia. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/5/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the approval of the construction of an integrated styrene plant and an expansion of an aromatics unit by Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP and Saudi Industrial Investment Group in Saudi Arabia. Joint venture of the companies in the construction of the facility; Inclusion of a feed...
- Dow, CP JV expected to lift polystyrene. Zwirn, Ed; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p10
This article focuses on the expectation of industry observers that a joint venture between Dow Chemical and Chevron Phillips will bring order to a fragmented polystyrene market. It explains that the polystyrene market is characterized as ailing and that by reducing the number of players could...
- Chevron Phillips boosts Styrene; Reorganizes Peurto Rico Complex. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;5/23/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 21, p15
Focuses on the proposed expansion of the styrene capacity of Chevron Phillips Chemical at its site in Saint James, Louisiana. Operations for the upgrade; Number of its employees who will be dismissed in Guayama, Puerto Rico; Information on its gasoline distribution agreement with Citgo.
- Chevron Phillips to Expand its Styrene Plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/21/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 21, p2
Reports that Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP is modernizing and upgrading its styrene monomer plant in Saint James, Louisiana. Styrene capacity of the complex; Benefit from the upgrade of the Saint James plant; Why the Saint James site is running at reduced rates.