- ANNUAL DINNER and DANCE 1983. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1983, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p169
The article presents photographs at the 1983 annual dinner dance of the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society.
- A Critical Mass. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p50
Several photographs of people in the U.S. broadcasting industry attending various events and occasions such as E! Networks President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ted Harbert and television actor Ryan Seacrest are presented.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p12
Photographs of several notable people from the U.S. mass media industry are presented which include Ross Babbitt, Dan Glanville and Robert Osborne.
- Out & About. // Media Week;7/28/2009, Issue 1219, p30
Several photographs of media executives and staff are presented.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p8
Photographs of several personalities in the broadcasting industry including Billy Crystal, Angela Merkel, and Joe Truncale are presented.
- Scenes From MediaMashup. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;May2013, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p14
Photographs of MediaMashup, a media event started in April 2013 in New York by the periodical, are presented.
- WHERE THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU? // B&T Magazine;8/20/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2723, p43
Several photographs of Australian media industry events, including the "Cooking for Blokes" course for media agencies, the launch of the Banzai website from Yahoo!7, and Ikon's 11th birthday, are presented.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;2/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p22
Photographs of several notable people in the mass media industry including Time Warner Cable regional vice president (VP) of operations John Quigley, Crown Media Family Networks chief executive officer (CEO) Bill Abbott, and Time Warner Cable director for marketing Kristin Malaspina are presented.
- The Professional Protester: Emergence of a New News Media Protest Coverage Paradigm in Time Magazine's 2011 Person of the Year Issue. Bishop, Ron // Journal of Magazine & New Media Research;Summer2013, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
Time's 2011 Person of the Year issue honoring the achievements of "The Protester" is a primer for successful activism in the digital age, one that should be followed if protesters wish to stay relevant, continue their work, and ensure that they can gain access to Time's journalists and...