DEALS PUT DGIT ON THE FAST TRACK
- STRONG STOCKS OF ALL SIZES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/18/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 29, p5
A chart is presented which lists 23 recommended stocks in five market-capitalization groups earning strong overall scores and solid scores in the two Quadrix categories including the companies DG FastChannel Inc., Five Star Quality Care Inc., and Ascena Retail Group Inc.
- PATHFIRE BUY BOOSTS DG FASTCHANNEL: OPPENHEIMER. // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p54
The article reports on the acquisition of Pathfire Inc. by DG Fastchannel for $30 million on April 20, 2007 in the U.S. According to cable satellite analyst Tom Eagan, DG Fastchannel is positioned to take advantage of the emerging trends in advertising distribution industry. He adds that DG...
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS: COMMON STOCK PRICES AND YIELDS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p31
No abstract available.
- Municipals up slightly after ugly PPI report, Greenspan comments. Barnett, Chip; Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p2
Reports on the slight improvement in municipal securities prices at the close of the United States trading market on October 15, 1999. Factors attributed to the opening flat price of municipal securities; Decline in stock prices; Fluctuating treasury prices.
- Americans are richer as security prices soar. Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;12/15/95, Vol. 88 Issue 15, p8
Talks about the rise in value of US stocks and securities as reported on December 15, 1995. Value of US stocks and bonds; Factors responsible for the stock markets' gains; Comments by stock market professionals.
- International stock market linkages: Evidence from Latin America. Diamandis, Panayiotis F. // Global Finance Journal;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p13
Abstract: This paper examines long-run relationships between four Latin America stock markets and a mature stock market that of the US. We estimate both the autoregressive and moving average representations of a VAR model as suggested by Johansen [Johansen, S. (1988). Statistical analysis of...
- A possible adverse effect of needing to issue new equity in the future. Murphy, Austin // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Winter98, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p899
No abstract available.
- The Great Stock Illusion. Frank, Ellen // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2002, Issue 244, p14
Scrutinizes trends in the valuation of stocks in the U.S. during the 1990s. Increase in the prices of stocks in the Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's indices; Reason why stock prices declined in 2000; Average percentage of stocks bought through employee pension plans.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 75, p10
A chart is presented that lists the prices of stocks of apparel companies in the U.S. including Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap and Guess.