Bright House Shifts PEG Nets
- Speedway. // CableFAX Daily;10/11/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 197, p1
This article reports on the launch of two digital videos of Road Runner from Bright House. Cost of the videos are given. The videos will be downloaded at varying speeds.
- Digital Phone Service Comes on Strong. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;2/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p26
The article focuses on the marketing strategy employed by Bright House Networks executive Terri McNulty in the U.S. Her remarks on the community's response to digital phone are presented. The multilevel aspect to marketing advanced products is described. Outside Internet-service providers...
- Bright House Wants 'Naked' DSL Mandate. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p22
Reports on the plan of Bright House Networks to require all incumbent phone companies to sell digital-subscriber line (DSL) service on an a la carte basis. Complaint filed by Bright House against Verizon Communications and BellSouth Corp.; Laws and facts being disputed in the issue; Request of...
- The Coming Year for Cable Voice Services. Junkus, Justin J. // Communications Technology;Dec2006, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p18
The article reflects on the prospects of cable voice services and broadband communication systems. A review of the predictions and observations about the future of cable telephony industry is presented. Information about the current and future movements of several broadband telephony providers...
- Cox Communications And Bright House Networks Partner To Bring The Nation's Largest WiFi Network To Even More Customers. // WiFi/ WLAN;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Cox Communications Inc. and Bright House Networks aimed at providing their customers with high speed internet service and more access to CableWiFi.
- Bright House Beats Verizon for Fiber Gig. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;3/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on the plans of cable provider company Bright House Networks to bring a residential one-gigabit-per-second broadband in the Tampa Bay, Florida with an all-fiber network that will deliver service packages.
- Bright House Networks To Offer Faster Internet Speeds At No Additional Charge. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the increase in speed of the high-speed data Internet packages of American cable television company Bright House Networks LLC starting December 2014 that could offer up to 150Mbps.
- BHN Lights Up 2K Hotspots in Fla. // Multichannel News;1/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the company Bright House Networks (BHN) has deployed Wi-Fi access points across Florida, offering out of- home wireless access to its broadband subscribers for no additional charge as it wants to reach places where its customers travel the most.
- Bright House Networks Adds Zee TV to Digital Lineup. // India -- West;4/29/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 23, pC14
The article reports on the inclusion of Zee TV on the international channel lineup of Bright House Networks in the U.S. on April 12, 2011.