Nielsen Taps Entertainment Chief
- VNU measures Wing for Nielsen post. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;9/10/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 70, p6
Reports on the promotion of Andy Wing to president and chief executive officer of the Nielsen Entertainment. Previous position at the AC-Nielsen; Job responsibilities; Comments of chairman of the VNU Media Measurement and Information, Michael P. Connors on Wing's promotion.
- IGC's Dennler shifting tasks. Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;11/17/97, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p4
Presents that Carat ICG San Francisco head of media agency Bruce Dennler is taking on national responsibilities for several research and planning projects of the company in North America. Features of the projects; Responsibilities of Dennler; Other promotions made by the company for its employees.
- Fox talks up new exec vp Earley. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/17/2004, Vol. 385 Issue 12, p3
Fox veteran Joe Earley has been promoted to executive vice president, publicity, corporate communications and creative services at Fox Broadcasting Co. In his new position, Earley will add oversight of Fox's creative services department to his current duties of shepherding all aspects of...
- Disney names Miller as global post prez. Dunkley, Cathy // Daily Variety;11/2/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 22, p6
Reports that United States-based Walt Disney Studios has promoted Jeffrey Miller as president of worldwide post-production and operations. Responsibilities of Miller; Career highlights; Contributions of Miller to the success of Walt Disney.
- UPI boss Smith takes top post at NBC Uni Int'l. Andrews, Sam // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/19/2006, Vol. 396 Issue 10, p16
The article focuses on the promotion of Peter Smith, president of the Universal Pictures International, to the post of the president of NBC Universal Inc. He has been given the responsibility of international television and new media distribution. However, he will continue to hold his current...
- Vogel returns to EchoStar summit. Szalai, Georg; Woodson, Alex // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/19/2006, Vol. 396 Issue 10, p18
The article reports that EchoStar Communications Corp. has appointed its vice chairman Carl Vogel to the added post of president. Vogel will manage the day-to-day operations for the Dish Network of the company. Bernard Han has been named as the new chief financial officer of the company. He will...
- LOEWS CEO LANDS PIONEER NOD. Grefe, Laura // Daily Variety;1/3/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that Travis Reid, president and CEO of Loews Cineplex Entertainment Corp. has been awarded pioneer of the year by the Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation in Los Angeles, California. He started his career at age 20 and has been instrumental in aiding Loews to raise...
- KEY PLAYER Mark Zoradi. // Variety;10/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 392 Issue 11, p28
Features Mark Zoradi, president of Buena Vista International. Reputation of Zoradi as a show business executive; Career background; Achievements.
- KEY PLAYER Oren Aviv. // Variety;10/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 392 Issue 11, p30
Features Oren Aviv, president of Buena Vista Pictures Marketing. Reputation as a show business executive; Career background; Achievements.