NFL, 'The Closer' Score
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;7/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 129, p2
Reports on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Top five cable television networks in the country; Household rating of Disney and ESPN; Rating of the TNT television program "The Closer."
- Flat's Not so Bad For NFL's Ratings. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/5/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the television ratings received by National Football League games both in broadcast and cable television in the U.S., in 2003. Average rating of "Monday Night Football," through December 14, 2003; Comparison of ratings with 2002; Performance of cable television network NFL Network.
- Cable May Score More Football. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the possible broadcast of national football games in cable television in the U.S. Possible impact of the cable television broadcast of the National Football League on its ratings; Impact of the expected airing of "Monday Night Football" on ESPN on the advertising revenues of the...
- High-Powered Offense:. // CableFAX Daily;9/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 183, p2
The article reports on the rating of the television program "Monday Night Football" on ESPN. The telecast gained a rating of 10.6 which ranked 2nd in the net history and cable history. Eventhough there were variations in the scores in the game performance of football teams, ESPN averaged 8.99...
- SUCCESS ADDS PRESSURE TO CABLE STABLE. Martin, Denise // Variety;7/24/2006, Vol. 403 Issue 9, p14
The article highlights the high viewership ratings of several original cable television programs in the U.S. The scripted dramas of cable are shaping up to be serious contenders for the attention of audiences. In addition to the record-setting performances of The Closer and Psych, cablers...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/8/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 49, p15
Assesses the status of the television broadcasting market in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as of May 2003. Top commercial TV stations in the area; Total number of cable subscribers; Ratings of several TV programs in the area.
- JULY CABLE FIREWORKS. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/2/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the strong ratings posted by cable television operators in July 2001. Average rating increases gained by Lifetime and TNN: The National Network; Other networks that rose by double digits in the ratings from July 2000.
- Ratings. // Cable World (10427228);4/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p36
Presents tabular representations on cable television program ratings in the U.S. for the week of April 8 to April 14, 2002.