HBO Will Put IDs in Review Copies
- HBO renews Arli$$. // Electronic Media;10/14/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p35
Reports that HBO renewed its comedy series `Arli$$,' for a second season of 13 half-hour episodes. What the program is about.
- 'Arliss' has trouble making HBO's team. Grego, Melissa // Variety;05/28/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the decision of HBO company to cut two episodes of the television program `Arliss' in June 2001. Relation of the move with the labor strikes in the industry; Reason for the move.
- 'Tilda' not right show for cahier. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;2/28/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 40, p13
The article reports on the statement of HBO & Co. that "Tilda" television program, starred by Diane Keaton and Ellen Page, will not be moved forward because it is not the right show at the moment.
- HBO may play `Sports' more often. Battaglio, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;7/26/95, Vol. 338 Issue 12, p5
Reports on HBO's plans to step up production of the sports newsmagazine `Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel.' Possible increased frequency of the show; Show ratings as an important factor in this decision.
- 'Undercover' to bow as HBO weekly show. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;12/11/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the plan of the HBO to convert its documentary program 'America Undercover' into a weekly series. Awards won by the irregularly scheduled anthology series; Time slot for the program; Overview on several program episodes.
- Cable Originals Multiply. Umstead, Thomas; Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p42
The article discusses new seasons of cable network television shows, and also mentions several that have been canceled. HBO announced that they will be filming a sixth season of "Entourage." FX have green-lit a new season of "Sons of Anarchy," after only five weeks on the air. However, FX has...
- Imperial Beach: TV Hopes Folks Get Addicted to Series. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the use of Imperial Beach, California as the new location for the television series "John From Cincinnati. The script of the television series revolves around a surfing family, a character's heroin addiction, a whiff of the paranormal and a mysterious stranger. The series...
- HBO's 'Game Change' and the Missing Hillary Effect. MARSH, TAYLOR // Moderate Voice;3/12/2012, p5
A blog related to television programs of HBO and Co. is discussed.
- 'Pacific' Time. Goldberg, Lesley // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;2/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 28, p23
The article presents information on the party hosted by HBO & Co. at the premiere of their television series "The Pacific."