- Henderson County Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);6/24/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 25, p5A
The article lists the 97 True Bills returned by the 2011 Grand Jury meeting on June 7, 2011 from the January 2011 Term reported by Henderson County, Texas District Attorney Representative Scott McKee which include indictment of robbery to Jimmy Dwight Smith, the indictment of public servant...
- Bosque Co. Grand Jury returns indictments. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p8
The article offers information on the 24 returned indictments of Bosque County Grand Jury on December 9, 2011 including Johnny Frank Horton for driving while intoxicated, Kayla Marie Silva for possession of a controlled substance, and Kelly Ann Smith for intoxication manslaughter.
- Van Zandt County Grand Jury hands down indictments. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/20/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p3
The article lists indictments handed down by the Van Zandt County Grand Jury in 2008 in Texas which involved Will Davis of Grand Saline, Jay Michael Brunner of Canton, and Glenn Alan Harris of Tyler.
- Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);5/ 4/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p4A
The article offers information on the grand jury report in Henderson County, Texas as of May 4, 2012 including the indictment of Anthony Shane Morgan for burglary of habitation, Zachary Wayne Barbee for burglary of building, and Jackson Chance Goldsberry for possession of a controlled substance.
- Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);7/13/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 25, p13A
The article offers information on the indictments of several people of Henderson County, North Carolina by the grand juries of the city on account of various crimes commited by them.
- 28 indicted by Hill County Grand Jury. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p8
The article reports on the indictment returned by the Hill County Grand Jury against 28 individuals, including Wesley Adams, 52 for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Cristin Collins Balderas, 33 for theft by check, and Juan Amando Cerda, 21 for burglary of a habitation in Texas.
- Three indicted for locking away disabled man. // Malakoff News (TX);6/12/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 24, p5B
The article announces that three Chandler residents Alyssia Dawn Johnson, Roy Adrian Johnson, and Lea Marnell Johnson were indicted by the Henderson County Grand Jury for abusing a disabled relative in Texas.
- Grand Jury Indictments. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);2/14/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p4
The article lists people who were indicted by the Van Zandt County Grand Jury as of February 14, 2008.
- Henderson County Grand Jury report. // Malakoff News (TX);10/15/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 41, p3B
The article reports on various court cases of 70 true bills for the July Term, 2010 Grand Jury.
- Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);10/ 5/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 37, p5A
The article reports on 62 true bills returned by a Henderson County, Texas Grand Jury on September 27, 2012 which includes the indictment of Jackie Martez Guthrie, Donald Handlin and Cheryl Rose Sanders for serious crimes.