- Henderson County Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);6/24/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 25, p5A
The article lists the 97 True Bills returned by the 2011 Grand Jury meeting on June 7, 2011 from the January 2011 Term reported by Henderson County, Texas District Attorney Representative Scott McKee which include indictment of robbery to Jimmy Dwight Smith, the indictment of public servant...
- Bosque Co. Grand Jury returns indictments. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p8
The article offers information on the 24 returned indictments of Bosque County Grand Jury on December 9, 2011 including Johnny Frank Horton for driving while intoxicated, Kayla Marie Silva for possession of a controlled substance, and Kelly Ann Smith for intoxication manslaughter.
- Van Zandt County Grand Jury hands down indictments. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/20/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p3
The article lists indictments handed down by the Van Zandt County Grand Jury in 2008 in Texas which involved Will Davis of Grand Saline, Jay Michael Brunner of Canton, and Glenn Alan Harris of Tyler.
- Hill Co. Grand Jury returns indictments. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/ 3/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p9
The article offers information on the returned indictments of Hill County Grand Jury in Texas on July 27, 2011 which include the possession of marijuana of Quinton Blair, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon of Mark Andrew Bergeman, and possession of heroin of Shawn A. Livingston.
- Court Records. // East Bernard Express (TX);3/ 8/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the indictment deliberations by the Grand Jury in Wharton County, Texas against several indicted individuals including Tommy Joe Blackmon for assault, Cory Carbajal for illegal possession of prohibited substance, and Scottie Ray Cunningham for evading detention.
- Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);5/ 4/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p4A
The article offers information on the grand jury report in Henderson County, Texas as of May 4, 2012 including the indictment of Anthony Shane Morgan for burglary of habitation, Zachary Wayne Barbee for burglary of building, and Jackson Chance Goldsberry for possession of a controlled substance.
- Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);7/13/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 25, p13A
The article offers information on the indictments of several people of Henderson County, North Carolina by the grand juries of the city on account of various crimes commited by them.
- Hill County Grand Jury returns indictments. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/ 7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p1
The article offers information on the indictments returned by the Hill County Grand Jury on their meeting held August 25, 2011, which include dog fighting against Eliazar Leon Barrientos, burglary against Johnny Michael Buckaloo, and possession of marijuana against Kendra Zenea Simmons.
- Grand jury hands down indictments. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/7/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 32, p1
The article cites individuals who were indicted by the Grand Jury for the 294th District Court of Van Zandt County, Texas, along with information on their crime.
- Grand Jury Indictments. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);8/7/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the indicted individuals by the Grand Jury for the 294th District Court of Van Zandt County in Texas.