Children's Book Promotion
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including effective advertising, strategic planning and e-marketing.
- VAREJO ESTRATÃ‰GICO: O PAPEL DA COMUNICAÃ‡ÃƒO INTEGRADA. Da Silva, Oberdan Teles; Fasoli, Cristiano; Patias, Tiago Zardin; Camargo, Maria Emília // Revista Pretexto;jul-sep2010, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p102
The research verified as a net of stores with headquarters of the northeast of Rio Grande do Sul can enlarge their communication strategies with the identification of the customer's expectations and aftermost the redefining of the strategies for the company. To the research, the...
- A new breed. Hemsley, Steve // Precision Marketing;7/16/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p17
Focuses on the evolution of promotional marketing business in Great Britain. Influence of the emergence of the Internet; Factors that contributed to its evolution; Companies that introduced promotional marketing strategies.
- A STUDY OF THE ATTITUDE OF THE YOUTH TOWARDS ADOPTION OF INTERNET ENTERPRENEUERSHIP IN NIGERIA. Nwaizugbo, I. C.; Aghara, V. N. O. // International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p7
This study aimed at assessing the attitude of the young people in Nigeria towards the adoption of internet entrepreneurship. It specifically looked at the depth of interest and usage level of internet as well as determined the activities that dominated their internet time. It further determined...
- viewpoint. Barnett, Michael // Marketing Week;10/13/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p37
In this article, the author discusses the need for brands creating their content in Facebook Inc. to be watchful, considering what could they give up through their involvement.
- Secrets of popular Facebook pages. Cameron, Mark // BRW;8/16/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p36
In the article, the author discusses the well-developed strategies in social media brand development, including interaction, conversation invitation, and the use of applications (app).
- "I'm Not Prey". Laermer, Richard; Simmons, Mark // Conference Board Review;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p12
The authors reflect on the marketing strategy used by the Net retailers. They expresses their strong opinion against the tactics used such as hooking, manipulating, procured and reeled the consumers from one part of their business and swayed to another. They further states that consumers should...
- Areas of Competition on the Radio Market. ŻABIŃSKI, RYSZARD // Media Studies;2013, Vol. 53, p1
The article presents issues concerning the intensity of competition on the radio market and the impact of this phenomenon on the marketing strategies of radio groups, economics of the industry, quality of radio programmes and perspective of market development. Competition on the radio...
- Richard Eyre Carping about online's success ignores the bigger picture. Eyre, Richard // Media Week;10/13/2009, Issue 1229, p15
The author expresses opinion on online marketing by media agencies as not the only solution to all advertising issues. He says that it needs to be weighed against the combination of online and radio, and online and television, which also works, as proven by the Internet Advertising Bureau's...